Hacking multiple roms with region4 and sky3ds?

ledaley22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to cycle beyond the rom following cubic ninja with the region4 exploit?

I.e
1. Cubic ninja
2. Pokémon x (eu)
3. Pokémon y (jap)
4. Xenoblade chronicles (eu)

After the exploit, what would be the proper method of switching to # 4 on the list with sky3ds?

I also figure that I could have multiple copies of cubic ninja in between each game with a different region, but that seems rather cumbersome. Anywho thanks in advance for your time guys.

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to cycle beyond the rom following cubic ninja with the region4 exploit?

I.e
1. Cubic ninja
2. Pokémon x (eu)
3. Pokémon y (jap)
4. Xenoblade chronicles (eu)

After the exploit, what would be the proper method of switching to # 4 on the list with sky3ds?

I also figure that I could have multiple copies of cubic ninja in between each game with a different region, but that seems rather cumbersome. Anywho thanks in advance for your time guys.

Yes, and you only need one copy of Cubic Ninja that's the same region as the 3DS.
I would recommend installing Ninjhax 2.0 over RegionFour, and use that to boot whatever game you want on your 3DS. All you need to do is just keep cycling until you get the desired game you want (you'll see a preview icon with Ninjhax 2.0, so this helps a lot compared to RegionFour, which isn't supported in 9.9).

Reactions: ledaley22

ledaley22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're an angel. I had no idea that region4 was already prepacked in ninjhax 2.0. Now I truly see the magnificence of the exploit. Seriously, thank you so much my friend!

Reactions: juan_3579

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y