multiple roms with region4 and sky3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ledaley22, Jul 23, 2015.

1. ledaley22
    OP

ledaley22 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Is it possible to cycle beyond the rom following cubic ninja with the region4 exploit?

I.e
    1. Cubic ninja
    2. Pokémon x (eu)
    3. Pokémon y (jap)
    4. Xenoblade chronicles (eu)

After the exploit, what would be the proper method of switching to # 4 on the list with sky3ds?

I also figure that I could have multiple copies of cubic ninja in between each game with a different region, but that seems rather cumbersome. Anywho thanks in advance for your time guys.

2. juan_3579

juan_3579 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2015
    United States
    Yes, and you only need one copy of Cubic Ninja that's the same region as the 3DS.
    I would recommend installing Ninjhax 2.0 over RegionFour, and use that to boot whatever game you want on your 3DS. All you need to do is just keep cycling until you get the desired game you want (you'll see a preview icon with Ninjhax 2.0, so this helps a lot compared to RegionFour, which isn't supported in 9.9).

ledaley22 likes this.
  3. ledaley22
    OP

ledaley22 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    You're an angel. I had no idea that region4 was already prepacked in ninjhax 2.0. Now I truly see the magnificence of the exploit. Seriously, thank you so much my friend!

juan_3579 likes this.