tylerzentz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend and I both tried to use this application to put 3 gamecube IOSs on a DVD-R. We both booted up Wiigator's Backup Launcher 0.2 with Waninkoko's cIOS rev14 and it reads the disk but for both of us the Backup Launcher goes black and white and the screen falls. All of the games load perfectly except they're in black and white. This same thing happened for both of us on both of our Wiis. Whats wrong?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tylerzentz said:
My friend and I both tried to use this application to put 3 gamecube IOSs on a DVD-R. We both booted up Wiigator's Backup Launcher 0.2 with Waninkoko's cIOS rev14 and it reads the disk but for both of us the Backup Launcher goes black and white and the screen falls. All of the games load perfectly except they're in black and white. This same thing happened for both of us on both of our Wiis. Whats wrong?
You're loading out of region games. YOu have to force the video mode for your region

tylerzentz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
tylerzentz said:
You're loading out of region games. YOu have to force the video mode for your region
no, we have both tried booting all the games in every mode. and that still doesn't explain the falling screen issue.

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a pretty common problem as the Multigame ISO Creator always seems to produce a PAL image no matter what region the source images are. You need to run the Multigame discs through NeoGamma with NTSC forced. Others have reported success by running them with GeckOS also with NTSC forced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY