Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

Umaru_chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Woooow! Been looking forward to this translation for a long time. I'm a huge fan of all these cross over games starting from Namco X Capcom on PS2! Please have all my support, translation team! I can't wait to play this on DS fully translated! (Also Kaguya best girl)

Last edited by Umaru_chan,
Reactions: RyuukenZenkou

RyuukenZenkou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thank you for your interest in this project :lol:

- - - - - - - - -

Also... this project has reached its 2nd anniversary !
So, Happy Birthday project ! :toot:

Thank you to you guys who are supporting us ! :yay:
Above all, thank you for your impressive patience and understanding.
We are not so far from the end now.

BTW, I have some good news : the tutorial section is now fully translated in-game, as you can see in this GIF below !
Do you remember... "Forced Evasion" ?
Don't be too mad though : in Endless Frontier EXCEED this feature is more balanced.

View attachment 169898
good to know more news about the project. and yes, about that forced evasion.. good to know that is more balanced. it was too broken on the 1st game.
and happy anniversary. waiting to test the patch on emulator and real hardware.

Last edited by RyuukenZenkou,

madmazda86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just 13 files left for the second review... This is still several thousand lines of dialogue to check through for grammar, spelling, characterisation and references to the first game or the franchises included within. These largely include the world map dialogue sections which are tougher going because each world map area file contains multiple, disjointed scenes.

But we're getting there! :) I spent last night fixing up some silly food innuendoes about Japanese apples, and drinking milk (remember that from the first game? XD)

I hope you guys will enjoy all the lovingly translated jokes/bitching about Kaguya's boobs or Suzuka, Kyon etc's lack thereof, cos hoo boy, they NEVER miss an opportunity XD

Last edited by madmazda86,

KRVToffee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just 13 files left for the second review... This is still several thousand lines of dialogue to check through for grammar, spelling, characterisation and references to the first game or the franchises included within. These largely include the world map dialogue sections which are tougher going because each world map area file contains multiple, disjointed scenes.

But we're getting there! :) I spent last night fixing up some silly food innuendoes about Japanese apples, and drinking milk (remember that from the first game? XD)

I hope you guys will enjoy all the lovingly translated jokes/bitching about Kaguya's boobs or Suzuka, Kyon etc's lack thereof, cos hoo boy, they NEVER miss an opportunity XD

Awesome to hear that! The humor in the first one was definitely the biggest reason why it's such a unique experience from other DS games. Glad to see you guys give it the proper love and care that not even some professional localizers are willing to do!

gunfort

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thank you for your interest in this project :lol:

- - - - - - - - -

Also... this project has reached its 2nd anniversary !
So, Happy Birthday project ! :toot:

Thank you to you guys who are supporting us ! :yay:
Above all, thank you for your impressive patience and understanding.
We are not so far from the end now.

BTW, I have some good news : the tutorial section is now fully translated in-game, as you can see in this GIF below !
Do you remember... "Forced Evasion" ?
Don't be too mad though : in Endless Frontier EXCEED this feature is more balanced.

View attachment 169898

Freakin' forced evasion. Remember that time when the enemy HP is only 1 hit left, the forced evasion happened and they trigger their special skill.

ShinGlacier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

yay! can't wait to play the translated game! thank you guys so much for your hard work over these 2 years! <3

jellotek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, for some reason this game popped into my head recently and boy am I stoked to find out someone has undertaken to translate this whole game! Can't wait for the release!

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
am I stoked to find out someone has undertaken to translate this whole game! Can't wait for the release!

Thanks for your kind words dude B-)

- - - - -

Once done, can it be copied onto an SD card and played on the 3DS?

Sorry, I don't know about this.

03mechanic_front01.png

Eleveneleven

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old noitora patch doesn't work on 3DS via SD card because the game requires the AP patch and the patching tool doesn't let you apply the translation patch and the AP both (in either order). Will this patch come bundled with AP so this will work on 3DSs without having to get an R4?

TheQuestioneer

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can this translated game work on the DraStic DS Emulator (Specifically, Android version)?

(I don't know if the Emulator's Version is relevant to this tho... )

HEADBOY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this translated game work on the DraStic DS Emulator (Specifically, Android version)?

As long as you apply the patch to the ROM and Drastic supports the game (which it supports almost any game I throw at it) you should be fine.

GbaNober

Trophies
XP
Country

i played the patched version of fire emblem on drastic so i think it has a good chance that Mugen will be compatible too.

VolcanoY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Yes it can. I played the english menu only patched version fine on drastic. I did however have a problem with the first endless frontier game with drastic where at some point in the game it would always freeze. But if if you went past that part on a different emu and ported your save it would never freeze again.

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow! Just wow! Hope this will be released soon.
Good job guys..

Thanks ! :rolleyes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Will this patch come bundled with AP so this will work on 3DSs without having to get an R4?

Sorry, I don't know about this.

I've found my old login info just to say I fully support this project and have been following it for a long time.
I was one of the beta testers of Noitora's patch, so believe me when I say I really want you guys to succeed!

Oh OK awesome, nice to meet you !
We are very grateful to you guys of course :lol:
Also thanks for your support !

Yes.

Ahosel 1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge