Hacking MT card Hardware Ver1.1 & Software V1.1 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
not really "a lot" pretty much the same as gateway b2, but without diagnostics, and multi-rom menu put there instead, that being said at least they appear to know how to edit the code, rather than just make the screen go blank to hide the gateway logo, so i assume they would be able to remove the bricking code atleast

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
not really "a lot" pretty much the same as gateway b2, but without diagnostics, and multi-rom menu put there instead, that being said at least they appear to know how to edit the code, rather than just make the screen go blank to hide the gateway logo, so i assume they would be able to remove the bricking code atleast
I think that that are two different levels.

But they've also added their own graphics, 3D, Real Time Save (although I still don't like that name, Real Time Save Backup would be better) and MT3D. In addition to that, they included their Hardware Lock into EmuNAND.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I think that that are two different levels.

But they've also added their own graphics, 3D, Real Time Save (although I still don't like that name, Real Time Save Backup would be better) and MT3D. In addition to that, they included their Hardware Lock into EmuNAND.
most of that stuff is aesthetics (changing images or the GW3D string), or dealt with by the FPGA(real time save, multirom etc), which would be easier to code for as its not a closed system. i would love to see something new in terms of 3DS coding, I'm not just trying to attack MT, i actually think its good to have competition regardless of whether its based on the work from others, as long as they add stuff rather than just outright copy i don't mind (MT have multi rom so no matter how its done, they added to the existing abilities which is good). all I'm saying is it would be cool to see some "new" code on the 3DS side of things not just always basing it on existing code from gateway, then people could take reassurance that 2 teams are capable of looking into new features and new capabilities that haven't already been done (I'm thinking along the lines of figuring out the 6.x crypto, and 4.5+ compatibility etc)

groit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
something seems fishy about MT.. maybe it's the shark logo :)

maybe im turning into a GW fanboi. On maxconsole forums a mod said the multirom MT was a gateway alpha that was leaked by a trusted seller. Maxconsole is biased and that whole story could be BS

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
pfff a leaked alpha.. that's why they had to develop a button instead of keep with the menu to change game..

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

maybe im turning into a GW fanboi. On maxconsole forums a mod said the multirom MT was a gateway alpha that was leaked by a trusted seller. Maxconsole is biased and that whole story could be BS

if it was a leak of a GW alpha fw then that does not really explain the button

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

People have been saying that since MT-card came out 2 months ago. If Gateway did have a playable alpha at the time then I think we would have seen the release by now.

groit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have been saying that since MT-card came out 2 months ago. If Gateway did have a playable alpha at the time then I think we would have seen the release by now.
Yeah, prolly just gossip. Maybe gateway can copy off of them for a change :rofl2:

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, prolly just gossip.

It is gossip. The fanboy-ism over at Max Console is so large, it's like osirisjem times 1,000. :rofl2:

They were just so enraged that their precious Gateway didn't get Multi-Rom first, that they had to start a rumor that makes Gateway still seem like the better choice.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it support youtube in 7.1.0-15u? if it does thats evidence of thier own work since b2 doesnt.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eshop works fine on b2 and 16u for me.

No, i didnt say proof, just evidence. It would be something they have gateway doesnt. but if they lacked it, it still is a recent encryption change.

Reactions: weatMod

Th3_r0cK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the region free using the original cartridge works online along with the updates? I was actually looking to import Band Bros.

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I ordered a MT i will receive next days. I am a former member GW, someone can tell me how to use the MT now? Must i to format the SD of the 3ds?
redo emunand and install the MT loader?
thanks
ps the user MT are at risk brick?

tomiga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a MT i will receive next days. I am a former member GW, someone can tell me how to use the MT now? Must i to format the SD of the 3ds?
redo emunand and install the MT loader?
thanks

I tested out my Gateway EmuNAND with MT Card's launcher since I'm using it for the region free cart playback. You don't have to redo EmuNAND going from GW to MT or format the 3DS's SD card. Everything works as-is.

Reactions: CamulaHikari

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ok thanks
i need install the MT lancher, and if i want format sd 3ds! to disinstall gw lancher i start a ds game (with r4 too) is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__