Hacking MT card Hardware Ver1.1 & Software V1.1 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomiga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To install the MT launcher, just overwrite the Gateway launcher.dat file on your 3DS's SD card, then launch the exploit the same way as you would with the Gateway. You don't have to reinstall the DS-mode exploit using an R4.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok thanks
i need install the MT lancher, and if i want format sd 3ds! to disinstall gw lancher i start a ds game (with r4 too) is it true?
Just put the MT Launcher.dat on your SD card, run the MT exploit from the blue card or a normal flashcard.
(I forgot to run the MT exploit the first time which was kinda stupid :') )

Runehasa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so if I have a Gateway card and want to use the MT-Card launcher what exactly works and what doesnt. I think this might be a good post for all who are looking for a 2.0b1 alternative.

1.) Brick Code?
2.) Gateway created Emunand and Eshop?
3.) Launching Downloaded games (from eshop)?
4.) Launching Games using gateway card? If so does menu multirom/fat32 format work?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok so if I have a Gateway card and want to use the MT-Card launcher what exactly works and what doesnt. I think this might be a good post for all who are looking for a 2.0b1 alternative.

1.) Brick Code? Too early
2.) Gateway created Emunand and Eshop? Works
3.) Launching Downloaded games (from eshop)? Works (tested with EUR Youtube)
4.) Launching Games using gateway card? If so does menu multirom/fat32 format work? Doesn't work

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By the way: I might have discovered a bug.
After saving, I had twice the "Gamecard got removed" bug which exits EmuNAND. In addition to that, there seems a incompatibility to some of the old saves.
Did you found a pattern for the old saves not working?
Maybe it's based on the KeyY? (even if not used)

On Gateway, Bravely default (SDK4 but KeyY6.0) savefile created on 2.0b1 doesn't work on 1.2
But saves from other games seems to work fine.
I don't want to make a test using games I don't own, so I'm limited to 4 games :P
I can test with two games KeyY2.x and two games KeyY6.0 using GW.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, then it's not what I thought. I don't know why some saves are not working, while others are.

Bravely default:
6.0.0-11 KeyY Method
SDK Version: 4.2.5 Release
Req. Kernel Version: 2.35-0

Mario kart 7:
2.2.0-4 KeyY Method
SDK Version: 2.5.6 DspEffectFix
Req. Kernel Version: 2.31-40

tomiga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i tested pokebank with the MT FW and that doesn't work so i doubt the youtube app would work either

Tried out Niconico on MT, doesn't work either. Doubt YouTube works because I tested it before the whole Gateway bricking thing and it didn't work either.

salvatore

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i have had my MT card after same days....now i can try a lot of rom!the only way to use the mutirom....with MT card , I think GW FW 2.0 will never be released :P

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
the European youtube works fine as it hasnt been updated, but pokebox doesnt work on (E) so i doubt the American youtube would work either as they use the same new methods

It doesn't, and neither does the American PokeBank (Just tested both).

I am now using MT Card's firmware to play Pokemon Y, and it works fine. Yay! No bricking code!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i wont even get into guessing, they have shown both features working so its not like they are starting from the ground up, the only thing i can think at this point is they are either trying to add more "security which at this point is just harming them more than its helping, they have already been beaten now to multi-rom with all current features, delaying to add security is just wasting time, if they released and it did get ripped off atleast they would still have some faith in the community, but now its turning on them with all the delays and teasers..........dont they know that nobody likes a tease :P

hopefully the delays are to add more features instead of just security and they will come out and wow us all, because at this rate you will be picking up pokemon in the bargain bins anyway and MT already has multi-rom

Lunai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wont even get into guessing, they have shown both features working so its not like they are starting from the ground up, the only thing i can think at this point is they are either trying to add more "security which at this point is just harming them more than its helping, they have already been beaten now to multi-rom with all current features, delaying to add security is just wasting time, if they released and it did get ripped off atleast they would still have some faith in the community, but now its turning on them with all the delays and teasers..........dont they know that nobody likes a tease :P

hopefully the delays are to add more features instead of just security and they will come out and wow us all, because at this rate you will be picking up pokemon in the bargain bins anyway and MT already has multi-rom

We already saw NAND saving is working, multirom is working.
I'm inclined to believe the delay was them trying to figure out the 7.0.0 keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: idk