Move Men - PlayStation Move (Online promotion video)

Juanmatron

Slater Color
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Did space aliens watch the Wii commercials and try to make one of their own? This is poor marketing.

From Seattle, I hear the laughter of one Reggie Fils-Aime. If you listen closely, you can hear him too…

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol "It's your move", Yugioh reference XD
But I liked it, it still doesn't convince me to buy Move till LBP2 comes along.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I'll give it a thumb up or two
yay.gif
tongue.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks like they wanted to make a cooler version of "Wii want to play". I don't like it either, their other commercials have been much better lately (Kevin Butler anyone?).

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
TwinRetro said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Looks like they wanted to make a cooler version of "Wii want to play". I don't like it either, their other commercials have been much better lately (Kevin Butler anyone?).

You mean like this?
Yeah, there's a lot of them actually: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Butler_...acter%29#Titles
You can probably find them on YouTube by typing in the title and they're all in the PlayStation Store as well. This is my personal favourite:

For the people who don't know "Wii want would like to play" (similar commercials by Nintendo for the Wii):

Those were great
biggrin.gif

Edit: OK, one more from Kevin Butler:

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Looks like they wanted to make a cooler version of "Wii want to play". I don't like it either, they're other commercials have been much better lately (Kevin Butler anyone?).

Obviously, "Wii want to play" is x100 times better than this.
Obviously the Move men are x100 times Americanized and gay. Sorry but sony is desperate.. This Playstation generation was a failure for them

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
Juanmatron said:
Maikel Steneker said:
Looks like they wanted to make a cooler version of "Wii want to play". I don't like it either, they're other commercials have been much better lately (Kevin Butler anyone?).

Obviously the Move men are x100 times Americanized and gay. Sorry but sony is desperate.. This Playstation generation was a failure for them

as a gay man i'd say they are more straight.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
Juanmatron said:
Maikel Steneker said:

its a european only commercial actually, so um yeah...

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Maikel Steneker said:
For the people who don't know "Wii want would like to play" (similar commercials by Nintendo for the Wii):

Those were great
biggrin.gif

Man this is exactly what I was thinking of, I swear it !
People have such a short memory, Nintendo has done all of that and at least 10x better and more stylish and funny too !
With all DUE RESPECT, this is yet another example of Sony desperately trying to imitate Nintendo.
They are trying to sell us theyr product in every despicable way............3D....Blue Ray.......Move......
Move is a big fail in every way. Every Sony fanboy has been bashing the Wii ever since it was aanounced as a " fade " and gimmick " now fast forward 4 - 5 years and Sony comes up with a bad imitation of the Wii remote, and everybody is raving about it LOL......
The Move AND the Camera might be slightly more advanced then the Wii and Wiimotion plus ( heck it's been years since the wii came out , and in this field you see everything outdated in merely six months usually ), but the " navigator " is surely inferior without motion sensors. The nunchuck has been put to very good use in games like Metroid Prime or even PES, but SONY wants you to buy an expensive 2nd controller to perform actions with both hands, on top of everything else..........
This is gonna fail hard, just like the Eyetoy for the PS2, that's a history lesson we all know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips