most WTF!? ,Moment in gaming

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
For me it was Golden sun 3 on the Nintendo DS , so the story goes like this after the first game it Took the developers a year or two to finish the next game that's golden sun 2 then after a long 8 year comes Golden sun 3 when I reached what seemed to be as a mini boss and kicked his ass in like 15 min I was then faced with the final scene then the credit for fucken god sake I waited 8 year, and the final boss was weak to a level that he took about 15 min only to beat,why Nintendo ?:sad:

Just to be honest I did't use any cheats and my character level was up to 40 to 43.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For me it was Golden sun 3 on the Nintendo DS , so the story goes like this after the first game it Took the developers a year or two to finish the next game that's golden sun 2 then after a long 8 year comes Golden sun 3 when I reached what seemed to be as a mini boss and kicked his ass in like 15 min I was then faced with the final scene then the credit for fucken god sake I waited 8 year, and the final boss was weak to a level that he took about 15 min only to beat,why Nintendo ?:sad:

Just to be honest I did't use any cheats and my character level was up to 40 to 43.
my characters were lv 65-69 and i game overed 7 times

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
In Pokemon White 2, right after I cleared 1 gym and all of Chargestone cave, I sigh and turn off my DS. The next day I play it againg and I notice that I didn't save. Then I didn't play it for the next few months and counting..

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first time I involuntarily enlisted in the Skyrim Space Exploration program. Let's just say it was a GIANT leap for Nordkind.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Tails dying for the bad ending of Sonic 2 (Gamegear)
Wait, what?

A few more of mine, since my life in gaming has been pretty fucked up so far...

- Getting to the end of Final Fantasy 8 only to find that the big final confrontation against Ultimecia explained precisely dick of the plot holes, I'm left with no clue as to why she does what she does, only that she suffers from Mortal Kombat syndrome. IE: Putting the letter 'K' where it's not needed. Thanks, Square. Really cleared that up for me. Cheers. Bitchin' boss music like 'The Extreme' doesn't completely make up for having no real reason why I'm there, you know.

- Final Fantasy 9's sudden appearance of Necron. Who the fuck are you, and where the fuck is the real final boss? Where's the final epic duel against a demented Kuja using every last screed of power within himself to launch one last crusade against the living? Yeah, we get his Trance form. Then all of a sudden this wannabe starts quoting Yoda like he's earned the right. GTFO, Necron.

- After over a decade of playing and finishing the game over and over again, I finally get bored and look up an FAQ for the original Streets Of Rage as I never had the manual as a kid and wondered if there was any secret stuff I'd missed, only to find out that all these years there's a back attack move you can do by pressing jump and attack together, which makes the Blaze clones a piece of piss. All those years spent struggling with those fights...

- Completing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 100% only to discover that DARTH MAUL is now playable.

- A minor WTF moment occured recently when I acquired Onimusha 2 for my PS2, only to discover that some backwards-assed fool decided that those nice shiny analogue sticks were for squares, so I have to control it with the damn D-pad. Get with the times.

- Majora's Mask. 'nuff said, really.

- Every new Pokemon game is a WTF moment for me as I always buy in to the bullshit promises that it'll all be different this time, AND IT NEVER BLOODY IS.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Wait, what?

In the beginning of the game, Tails is kidnapped by Robotnick. If you don't get all the emeralds by the final level, you end up skipping the final boss, and go directly to the credits. At the end of the credits, you see Sonic looking sadly to the sky to see Tails in the stars. --Inferring that Robotnick used the emerald(s) you didn't collect, to kill Tails.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
I discovered these today, and...well, see for yourselves.

165841_10151246921452530_355869082_n.jpg

I got a crisp new £20 note for anyone who resists the urge to check the torrent sites for them. I suspect I'll be keeping that note to myself.

Also...

318675_10151246921717530_1254363530_n.jpg

You know, somewhere along the line our little hobby has gone pretty badly wrong, hasn't it?

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
In the beginning of the game, Tails is kidnapped by Robotnick. If you don't get all the emeralds by the final level, you end up skipping the final boss, and go directly to the credits. At the end of the credits, you see Sonic looking sadly to the sky to see Tails in the stars. --Inferring that Robotnick used the emerald(s) you didn't collect, to kill Tails.

:blink:

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
It's 4:30AM here and I can't sleep due to crippling pain in my shoulder and coughing up blood all over my keyboard. So in an effort to restore cosmic harmony by making at least one person giggle to make up for my own personal lack of mirth this evening, here's a Spiderman lesbian scene I just discovered in the gold mine of gaming WTF known as Did You Know Gaming .com. For the love of God check that site out, it is messed up. Anyway, as promised, lesbianism.

tumblr_mainoei1En1rw70wfo1_500.png

You just gotta love the sort of random crap you can find on the net these days.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol