most WTF!? ,Moment in gaming

Castiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if this counts because it was in a T.V show/Movie (the movie is all of the episodes put together, and it was about video games s I think it counts), but it seriously messed up my mind. Watch until 1:27, and then watch from 2:10 - 2:29.

The whole beginning of the movie was like that. It toned down a lot and I actually quite enjoyed it, but those beginning parts were just messed up.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
tumblr_mf2s7jaErJ1rw70wfo1_500.png

Animal Crossing is ruined forever. Thanks, Didyouknowgaming.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
House of the Dead : Overkill, Storylinewise...EPIC, WTF!

and LOZ Skyward Sword, Storywise it feels like you've only played half of the game when you realize the endcredits are the missing half ...wich you cannot play...bummer, and worse Zelda game untill now imho, too short to forced,half assed story for a zelda game, FAR to easy WTF!

And HOW, could Nintendo have let Team Ninja rape SAMUS? WTF! What an abomination Other M is....,What an F'ing shame.

on the other hand, Super mario Galaxy 1 and 2 knocked me of my feet. WTF!

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tumblr_mf34u9iaFS1rw70wfo1_500.png

I knew there was something wrong with Lavender Town.

I thought that it had little to do with a high pitch, and more with the fact that it was binaural (which would explain why, even now, it gives me a giant headache).

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
  • tumblr_m41act3bW41rw70wfo1_500.png
    ò_Ò
This is actually a theory, not something ever confirmed as true. It's based specifically on one cover of Nintendo Power that shows an illustration of Fox that shows what appears to be robotic legs. It's not really conclusive whether they truly are, or are just mechanized boots, or anything else, as Nintendo has made no official statements (in game, manuals, interviews, etc) regarding this issue.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is actually a theory, not something ever confirmed as true. It's based specifically on one cover of Nintendo Power that shows an illustration of Fox that shows what appears to be robotic legs. It's not really conclusive whether they truly are, or are just mechanized boots, or anything else, as Nintendo has made no official statements (in game, manuals, interviews, etc) regarding this issue.

You can't deny it gives a dark new meaning to "do a barrel roll."

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I think the most WTF moment for me was when DYKGaming made me realize how dark Majora's Mask really is.
if you're talking about the 5 stages of grief thing, that's also just a theory with not much grounding at all.

Seriously, I love DYKG, but I hate how they always post fan theories and the like, while presenting them as fact. -_-

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you're talking about the 5 stages of grief thing, that's also just a theory with not much grounding at all.

Seriously, I love DYKG, but I hate how they always post fan theories and the like, while presenting them as fact. -_-
Isn't the 5 stages of grief a religious act?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Mj you are the father