Most anticipated game of E3?

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I was just looking over the rather excellent summary of the E3 conferences mercluke made, and I was wondering what people's most anticipated games of E3 are.

Mine would have to be Portal 2, although quite a few others also interest me.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Its hard choosing between all the great games Nintendo showed this year, but I think I'll go with the new Zelda game for Wii, and the OoT remake for the 3DS.
biggrin.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
B-Blue said:
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword!

*snip*
I'm hoping that they fix up textures, HUD and that buggy control system before they release it
tongue.gif

brilliant announcement though
I cant tell if your serious. But just in case! Apparently the textures look better in motion, the HUD wont be there in the final build (or optional) and the controls only seemed buggy from the venue. So perfect!

But since everyone can see me defending it, Skyward Sword is my most anticipated!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
Antoligy said:
I'm hoping that they fix up textures, HUD and that buggy control system before they release it
tongue.gif

brilliant announcement though
I cant tell if your serious. But just in case! Apparently the textures look better in motion, the HUD wont be there in the final build (or optional) and the controls only seemed buggy from the venue. So perfect!

But since everyone can see me defending it, Skyward Sword is my most anticipated!

Um, that video was in motion. Just pointing that out.

And yeah, the HUD was probably just to demonstrate how it will control to the audience. As for control bugs, many people blamed it on infrared pollution in the room interfering with the Wiimote.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm.... I liked...

Bulletstorm-Halo: Reach-All The Zeldas-Kingdom Hearts-Super Scribblenauts

So, I'm waiting for them all.

Ndzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
clonesniper666 said:
The game i am looking forward to the most is Kid Icarus Uprising. But many others a looking really good: Portal 2, Golden Sun DS, and most 3DS games.
Definitely Kid Icarus Uprising, love the trailer.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, the "interference" was quite funny...
tongue.gif

I think I'm looking forward to Portal 2; I played the first one probably relatively late, so it's not like I have to wait forever.
wink.gif

I'm looking forward to the 3DS games, however I'm not sure exactly what I'm anticipating most.

alvinbell21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see a lot of coverage on Civilization V. I have loved the series since it first came out, and am excited to see what the new hexagonal spaces will do for the series. Another I am excited for is Shogun: Total War 2. If it is at E3 I would love to see that covered as well.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I can't wait for the 3DS Kingdom Hearts. It looks like a legit game too.

I liked 258/2 Days, but it just wasn't the same.

Followed by StarFox 64 3DS Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton