Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice collection of skins! I have all of them
tongue.gif
(except some of the newer ones)
Oh oh, can you add my Bleach splash animation thingy from here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6777 ???
Thx in advance
tongue.gif

blazza08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
please make a yugioh 5ds moonshell2 theme but make sure it has a picture of stardust dragon and yusei its my fav two things in the world please make this theme btw all the themes on the first page are great iv got them all on my moonshell2

D

Deleted-119707

blazza08 said:
please make a yugioh 5ds moonshell2 theme but make sure it has a picture of stardust dragon and yusei its my fav two things in the world please make this theme btw all the themes on the first page are great iv got them all on my moonshell2
post in the wallpaper request thread.

D

Deleted-119707

is moonlight still working on moonshell? (just wondering Xd)
sorry but i didnt get an answer to this:
have moonshell 2 as my firmware. it doesnt use default.nds to run. i used r4crypt to make it to _ds_menu.dat. ok?
it can boot MOST homebrew, but some doesnt boot. i boot ysmenu via moonshell and boot back to moonshell from ysmenu and it can load the homebrew perfectly.
is there a way for moonshell2 to dldi patch homebrew wothout using ysmenu?
sorry if its confusing.

thanks.
-nicky.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
OP
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
There is no way to contact moonlight, so there's no way to know. But the website's still up, so probably.

It's true that some homebrew don't load. I think that it probably has the same compatibility as Sakura since it is from the same maker. Just cope with booting with YSMenu or why not just implement (use YSMenu + MS2 COmbo in Blackiris' guide.)

blazza08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Or the skin request thread (since maybe you might be looking for a skin instead of wallpaper)

your right it is the skin im looking for does anyone know where to get a skin making program for moonshell2

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
blazza08 said:
jurassicplayer said:
Or the skin request thread (since maybe you might be looking for a skin instead of wallpaper)

your right it is the skin im looking for does anyone know where to get a skin making program for moonshell2

The skin tools are bundled in with moonshell 2 when you download from Moonlight's website. It should be under misctools and the folder is called a wonderfully easy name, "SkinTool". Just pop that open and you can either edit the current skins (all default, but for different languages) and then when you want to compile it, just run the .bat with the name, or make a new folder and put all of your icons/pictures there and change the .bat to fit your folder.

D

Deleted-119707

KingdomBlade said:
There is no way to contact moonlight, so there's no way to know. But the website's still up, so probably.

It's true that some homebrew don't load. I think that it probably has the same compatibility as Sakura since it is from the same maker. Just cope with booting with YSMenu or why not just implement (use YSMenu + MS2 COmbo in Blackiris' guide.)

thanks for the reply.
i use cheats (piracy bypass cheats..) to get some games to load. i know holding b will bring it to ysmenu but i think its easier just to tap ysmenu from moonshell then selecting a game.

my moonshell shows:
Homebrew
Moonmemo
My Documents (music vids etc)
and ysmenu.nds.
everything else is hidden.
and some cconfig files that moonshell supports and can be viewed which HAVE to be on the root. you cant hide these and makes it look like a mess...

blazza08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
You know, it would take a large amount of effort and work to make a skin. You also need to have some expertise in GIMP or Photoshop.

i am quite good at using GIMP i wouldnt say an expert but im ok at it i sometimes make signitures and stuff like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY