Homebrew Moonshell 2 DPG Video Problem.

MrMoogle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have R4 Wood 1.06 for my Nintendo DS Lite.
Got moonshell v. 2.10 and have some music and video.
I used imtoo DPG Converter 6 and made my avi movie video 1:16:00 into a dpg.
When I put it in my moonshell .
It freeze and only have 3 minute of the movie?
Why?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
scrtmstr said:
you're using an outdated DPGconverter as far as I'm aware. As jurassicplayer said, use dpgtools or BatchDPG or SUPER for converting.
Completely incorrect. ImToo is one of the best and is updated frequently, it's also lightning fast compared to others and has the most adjustment options for quality, merging, splitting, cropping, and others, so it's not outdated at all. Although, do use dpgtools if you have ImToo troubles. ImToo used to work fine for me but I replaced it with the Xillisoft conversion suite when they updated it with DPG also, so I was only able to use until ImToo 5, but it worked perfectly. But just use dpgtools, though it's slower.

Another thing, are you sure it's not a trial version?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually DPGTools got an upgrade with the newer revisions of MS2 Child Zwai and its 2-5x faster (by what Xenon++ says). I've tried using the new DPGtools and I can definitely say that it does go a lot faster compared to before.

MrMoogle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
scrtmstr said:
you're using an outdated DPGconverter as far as I'm aware. As jurassicplayer said, use dpgtools or BatchDPG or SUPER for converting.
Completely incorrect. ImToo is one of the best and is updated frequently, it's also lightning fast compared to others and has the most adjustment options for quality, merging, splitting, cropping, and others, so it's not outdated at all. Although, do use dpgtools if you have ImToo troubles. ImToo used to work fine for me but I replaced it with the Xillisoft conversion suite when they updated it with DPG also, so I was only able to use until ImToo 5, but it worked perfectly. But just use dpgtools, though it's slower.

Another thing, are you sure it's not a trial version?

Yeah, its a trial .
I used Xillisoft Conversion before the DPG Converter and its ... the same thing :\
Whats DPG tools for Moonshell?
Lame.. I wanted to watch the videos anywhwere I want.

MrMoogle

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its the moonshell v2.10 I have.
I think the converter was fine . Cause I put a 10:00 minute long youtube video DPG, and pretty much.
It only open 5 minutes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)