Moonlight has released an unexpected update to Moonshell 2.10 Childzwai edition, the ever popular multi-purpose DS application. This release fixes a couple of bugs in the application, and adds an option to use the bottom screen for video viewing.
Release Notes (05/04/12) said:
- How to update:
- Overwrite moonshl2.nds and moonshl2 folder.
- If you use moonshell2 as primary firmware, use files in DLDIPAtchedFiles
- Don't overwrite to other moonshell2 version than 2.10childzwai; otherwise you will see strange behavior
How to check the version:
- Push the START button while in the file list, if you can read "MoonShell Ver 2.10 for child zwai May 4 2", it's fully updated.
- Bug fixed: the DPG file hangs near the end during playback.
- Bug fixed: the implementation of the touch panel combination command (can not seek in the long press).
- Added: DPG File now can be played on bottom screen. Please refer to moonshl2_DPGOption.ini.