Hacking Moonshell 1.6 on M3 miniSD reads only M3 Simply?

DkInc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering how many are fiddling with this. Not sure how many have the double M3 setup like I do. The way I see the setup, most people would want to probably use M3 Simply for download play games, M3 miniSD/Lite for non-download and storage like MP3s and pictures and such.

I was just experimenting with the Moonshell 1.6 for the M3 Simply, but it can't read the M3 in the lower slot, but reads the local card perfectly.

Then I try to use the "Extend" Moonshell built into E30 on the M3 miniSD. Reads the local card fine, but doesn't read the M3 Simply.

Here's the kicker, though. Load Moonshell 1.6 NDS onto the M3 miniSD. Reads the M3 Simply microSD card in Slot 1, but can't read the local card at all anymore! Yet, it's still running...
unsure.gif
Infantile Paralysiser' website has 1.6finalfinalfinalbeta2 says that it might stop working on older units due to some sort of disk driver rewrite?
blink.gif

Anyone have any success with this? I somehow doubt that going to the older Moonshell to get this to work going in the other direction will work...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them