raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
distorted.frequency said:
I liked the Moogles from FFTA...then again, I'm just being biased coz they're the only ones who can get the Gunner class.
Or maybe it's just me that I'm a too nostalgic Final Fantasy player. Just as an example.. FF12 is NOT Final Fantasy for me.

Final Fantasy is all about the characters standing still and waiting for the "Attack" command...

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
raulpica said:
I liked the Moogles from FFTA...then again, I'm just being biased coz they're the only ones who can get the Gunner class.
Or maybe it's just me that I'm a too nostalgic Final Fantasy player. Just as an example.. FF12 is NOT Final Fantasy for me.

Final Fantasy is all about the characters standing still and waiting for the "Attack" command...

True...but variations are always interesting. I still miss turn-based RPGs. (That is what you call them...right?)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
raulpica said:

True...but variations are always interesting. I still miss turn-based RPGs. (That is what you call them...right?)
Yeah, exactly, they're called like that
biggrin.gif

BTW, it's true, I like variations, too. Like Chrono Trigger, that's one of my favourite games of all times.

What I was saying is that they can't number Final Fantasy 12 as mainstream FF if it's TOTALLY different from Final Fantasy. If they called it "Final Fantasy: Ivalice Adventures", I would had nothing to say against it
tongue.gif

And Final Fantasy 11... Why not call it "Final Fantasy Online" and leave the number for a REAL Final Fantasy?
ph34r.gif

Now let's stop the off-topic here or Narin will punch us for hijacking his thread
ph34r.gif

Jack-Of-Trades

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Moogles are so ugly.
Why does everyone like them?

If it wasn't for the moogles you wouldn't be getting your mail let you in on a little secret the "mail people" are really moogles in disguise

go up to one and say kupo i bet he will say "...Kupo?"

Even a story is bassed from a moogle look at rumple stiltskin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.