Hacking Monster Rancher DS not working

AniDanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an AceKard 2, running AKAIO 1.7.1, and anytime I try to run MRDS, it just freezes on the loading screen. I've found multiple versions of the game, and they all have the same problem. Does the game need a patch in order to work properly?

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
No, it doesn't, AniDanny!
smile.gif

1) Save your data
2) Format your Micro SD with Panasonic Formatter
3) And let's try again.

Check that you have the latest version of Akaio as well. Never copy new Akaio data over the old one, delete the old files first.

AniDanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated the loader, now it freezes on the "processing, do not power off" popup (for all my games, not just MR:DS)

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AniDanny said:
Updated the loader, now it freezes on the "processing, do not power off" popup (for all my games, not just MR:DS)
This means that the firmware in which the loaders were designed for, is not the firmware you're running. Delete the __aio folder and akmenu.nds from your SD card. Download AKAIO 1.7.1, install it to your SD card, and update loaders again.

AniDanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the new loaders it still freezes at the processing screen. With the original loaders, it freezes at the loading screen. This is now the case for all my games, not just MR:DS.

AniDanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried another reformat and it stopped being able to read my microSD halfway through. Now I can't get any of my computers to recognize that the microSD even exists... =\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1