Monster racer freeze at breeding centre

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ericling, Jul 1, 2012.

Jul 1, 2012
  1. ericling
    OP

Member ericling GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    Hi tempers,
    I am experiencing a problem with my Monster Racer.
    I tried the cheat code 'instant breeding' but after a few hours, when I went to the breeding centre, the doctor will says he have got a new breed monster for me when I have NOT given him any monster to breed. Then the game froze in a black screen.
    I tried disable cheat usage but still have no luck.
    I am using Acekard 2.1, AKAIO 1.8.9.
    Any solution? Because this would be a huge problem since I can't breed monster any more.

2. DJ91990

Member DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

United States
    You could have corrupted your save file by using the cheat code. Have you used the breeding center without the cheat code on and experienced a crash? If you never had problems with the breeding center before, then you will need to restart your save file.

The only way around this is to find a cheat code that clears the unclaimed bread monster slot to remove the invalid value.

3. ericling
    OP

Member ericling GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    I tried breeding centre without cheat code and it works before. So most likely my save file is corrupted. Ouch.
    Any cheat coders here to help? I appreciate the help very much. Thanks before :)

4. DJ91990

Member DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

United States
    You could check the GBATemp Usrcheat Database forums. Next time, create backups of your save files before messing with cheat codes. I remember this one time I crashed a Pokemon save by having the wrong code active. All my Pokemon became Badeggs!