head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has been confirmed.
758821_0.jpg

source here
Source.

have a couple of questions for this one.
+will this one be released for 3DS? (every previous version was released on DS.
yaynds.gif
)
+will the Wii version finally have split screen to compete with conduit 2? (i want split screen zombies & death match this time.
yaywii.gif
)
+what other improvements do yall think there gonna add to the game? (like maby snipe from trees?, bigger maps? , whats the story gonna be like?
ninja.gif
)
+release date 2011?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I think we can all confirm that the release date will be November 2011 considering how much Call of Duty is getting milked by Activision. We can also confirm the gameplay will receive minimal upgrades and be released full of bugs thanks to the fact Activision knows it will sell millions as long as they slap a Call of Duty label on it, and it'll be around March of the next year before the game is actually completely patched up.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
CarbonX13 said:
I think we can all confirm that the release date will be November 2011 considering how much Call of Duty is getting milked by Activision. We can also confirm the gameplay will receive minimal upgrades and be released full of bugs thanks to the fact Activision knows it will sell millions as long as they slap a Call of Duty label on it, and it'll be around March of the next year before the game is actually completely patched up.
Well, I think we can't confirm shit since we don't know anything about it.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
dont forget all the online mp hacking that will take place between then

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its not exactly confirmed, sure they posted a large "3" in a digital way, but that doesnt make it MW3.

If it is i will only buy it if it actually is fun. CoD franchise has been milked a bit to much. I mean, its pretty much once per year! (Well, every second year if you see it which company makes it. IW makes a game while Treyarch is working on one, releases, starts working on next game while treyarch releases their game 1-2 years later)

However im going for BF3.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like 2 people I know will be really excited. Everyone else will be mad that it's the same game released with a slightly different title.

Might as well confirm desert combat, prestige whores, and broken online characteristics and bugs.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
t377y000 said:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has been confirmed.
758821_0.jpg

source here
Source.

have a couple of questions for this one.
+will this one be released for 3DS? (every previous version was released on DS.
yaynds.gif
)
+will the Wii version finally have split screen to compete with conduit 2? (i want split screen zombies & death match this time.
yaywii.gif
)
+what other improvements do yall think there gonna add to the game? (like maby snipe from trees?, bigger maps? , whats the story gonna be like?
ninja.gif
)
+release date 2011?

Eh I'm not really excited for this... Unless they have some type of serious change besides graphics over-hall then I think I'll pass.

I'd assume a 3DS version would come out but who knows... If I do end up getting this game it definitely won't be on a handheld. I don't play these games on the Wii so I can't answer that.

Sniping from trees would require some big trees which I can see being placed awkwardly on maps and the ability to climb up those so errr I doubt it.
Maps don't need to be excessively big. They seem to do well with their sizes with the exception of a couple in each game.
Story? Terrorists, gotta find em and interrogate, shoot shoot bang, something huge happens, more shoot shoot bang, and then final dramatic moments followed with credits.

midoinitrite?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
+will this one be released for 3DS? (every previous version was released on DS. yaynds.gif )

-Probably, and it'll probably be terrible like MW2 DS.

+will the Wii version finally have split screen to compete with conduit 2? (i want split screen zombies & death match this time. yaywii.gif)

-No idea. You'd think, but that would require effort that infinity ward has never put into their games.

+what other improvements do yall think there gonna add to the game? (like maby snipe from trees?, bigger maps? , whats the story gonna be like? ninja.gif)

-None. Probably more perks, new titles/tags/whatever, perhaps a crappy new reason to prestige. If you played MW and moved to 2, you'd notice the game itself wasn't improved a whole hell of a lot, if at all. Infinity Ward doesn't improve their games, they repackage them with 10 hours of a 5 man dev teams work and sell it for full price until the next MW gets released.
The only improvement is it'll probably be pay2play, ahaha.

+release date 2011?

-Probably. They pump shit like CoD out as fast as they can to continue piling in profits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.