Hacking Modded Wii U Blackscreens on VC injected Wii Sports on launch

Chizuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a Tiramisu modded ( used this tutorial: ) wii u which i used teconmoons wii vc injector to install wii sports onto my external 2tb flashdrive

Everytime i try to launch the game it just blackscreens, the gamepad turns off, my wii remote stops syncing and i cant turn the wii u off using the power button instead i have to unplug it everytime… theres no error code or anything just pure blackscreen

This doesnt happen with my wii sports resort which installed using the same method

Pls help thanks

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I can't tell you what your problem is, but is there any benefit over playing the original Wii Sports over playing Wii Sports Club on the Wii U? Wasn't Club just the same exact game but with more features and looked a bit prettier?

Chizuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While I can't tell you what your problem is, but is there any benefit over playing the original Wii Sports over playing Wii Sports Club on the Wii U? Wasn't Club just the same exact game but with more features and looked a bit prettier?
Most people told me club was worse and that they liked the original better and i just want to get some nostalgia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F