Homebrew Official Mocha CFW - The sweet chocolate to your latte!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know us British people, we can spot a fitty when we see her!!! ;)
Lol if someone could just be so kind as to make me a custom version of Mocha with a splash screen with Kari Byron (From Mythbusters/White Rabit Project) then I would be very happy indeed lol.

Last edited by AmandaRose, , Reason: stupid phone auto correct
Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol if someone could just be so kind as to make me a custom version of Mocha with a splash screen with Kari Baron (From Mythbusters/White Rabit Project) then I would be very happy indeed lol.
Arghh, @Kari Byron, what I would do to that! By the way her husband is a right one fallen down the ugly tree. Have a look?

Last edited by Reecey,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Arghh, @Kari Byron, what I would do to that!
my thoughts exactly not sure my wife would be happy about it though lol.

on a side note I hate my bloody phone auto correct it keeps changing Byron to Baron.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure about that Marko, I'm sure she would oblige! You never know she might even go for the threesome.....
Haha that would be the best Christmas present ever but anyways let's get this thread back on track. But seriously someone make me a Mocha Kari Byron splash please lol

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha that would be the best Christmas present ever but anyways let's get this thread back on track. But seriously someone make me a Mocha Kari Byron splash please lol
Yes, agreed lets get this thread back on track! Splash Screen of Karen Byron showing a little more flesh than usual.

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the interesting question is... With SEEPROM redirection, does this mean redNAND should in theory be updatable now? obviously it's not possible to test at the moment...

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So, the interesting question is... With SEEPROM redirection, does this mean redNAND should in theory be updatable now? obviously it's not possible to test at the moment...
Wat. I actually took the plunge and deleted my redNAND today making the full switch to sysNAND, now it might become useful again?

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wat. I actually took the plunge and deleted my redNAND today making the full switch to sysNAND, now it might become useful again?
If the SEEPROM redirection does in fact mean you could update then yes RedNAND would be very useful..

The Wii U would be just like the early days of the 3DS where you had to stay on a earlier system version and go into emuNAND for the newest games... we already have coldboot functionality so this would be roughly equivalent to themehax + Luma3DS running a emuNAND

The question is, will Nintendo even bother to update the Wii U anymore or are all their efforts going towards the Switch?

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
If the SEEPROM redirection does in fact mean you could update then yes RedNAND would be very useful..

The Wii U would be just like the early days of the 3DS where you had to stay on a earlier system version and go into emuNAND for the newest games. (we already have coldboot functionality)

The question is, will Nintendo even bother to update the Wii U anymore or are all their efforts going towards the Switch?

They could splash out an update for breath of the wild

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In theory that would be easy to bypass however. You can dump it with wudump. I'm pretty sure min version is stored in meta or code. You could just edit it and install on 5.5.1.
Assuming they didn't add a new system library with the update that the game requires that also depended on additional updated system libraries...

If they made a dependency chain all the way to the core OS then Nintendo could make it very annoying / difficult to play the game without updating...

Personally I think I'm just going to get the Switch version of the game...

Maybe I'll try it out on the Wii U if it comes out earlier but ultimately my platform of choice for it will probably be the Switch...

Last edited by DanTheMan827,
Reactions: zeldaism

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, to bring a "female touch" to it here are two splash screens I made:
The first one is from a photo shoot I did by myself and the second one is made out of a wallpaper image which is available to everyone without copyright so they should be good.

Also here's the Mocha CFW logo with "by Dimok" assigned to it as I prefer it if anybody's interested:
Just thought I would let you know the imgs are not working properly. There not the same as compiling usual .tga imgs for similar to the homebrew launcher, they come up corrupt.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally vWii boots if you start wii games from redNAND. Thanks @dimok for your great work.
VWii titles still wont work for me, it still directs back to the menu? or do you have to turn some settings on to get them to work. Are you sure your not booting into cfw and not Rednand?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for telling me.
Would you mind testing this one?
I will test it out :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol