Miyamoto is a dumbass and killed Paper Mario

Kyuuketsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Because they're all the "non Nintendo Selects" edition, plus four of them have the hacked save state for loading CFW. I intended on selling them after the injections, but then I just ended up keeping them for each of my 3DS consoles (2DS/3DS/3DSXL/N3DS/N3DSXL) because if there comes a time to sell my 3DS consoles, it's somewhat (but not completely) beneficial to the firmware. B-)

And yes, which we can do this all day if you wish...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished a re-playthrough of Super Paper Mario right as I saw this thread, so that's fitting. I feel like the sort of destruction of the Paper Mario series is one of Miyamoto's worst choices. In a career full of success, he really did botch that. Supposedly the reasoning was because the Mario & Luigi games offered RPG combat, so they didn't want Mario Story/Paper Mario to be too similar, but that's such a weak reason.

Sticker Star was a horrible game, start to finish. It lacked the interesting writing that made SPM good, it lacked the interesting combat that made TTYD good, it lacked actually, anything interesting. A disappointment on all fronts.

The loss wouldn't sting as much IF the M&L series didn't take a sharp decline in quality, as well.
The M&L series became GARBAGE. The first 3 games were AMAZING, especially Bowser's Inside Story. Dream Team wasn't that bad, I kind of liked it. But then, Paper Jam happened. I think they tried to fix their screw ups with Paper Jam, but that only made it worse. Toad capturing minigames. 3 characters on the overworld is too much. Uninteresting plot: "Luigi opens a book." Too many new mechanics and of course evrybody's favorite amiibo.

Kyuuketsuki

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lol no, you are literally the 0,01%, the rest literally expected a good game, and it turned out a shit.
Just check the user score on metacritic or every FUCKING video on youtube, everyone agrees with me.
I'm done, i proved you wrong. http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/paper-mario-sticker-star

Still, you said it was one of the first games on the 3DS... You were wrong.

Have you conversed with everyone then? or are you just bashing a game because it's the "cool" thing to do... Five years ago. :rofl2:

Phenj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still, you said it was one of the first games on the 3DS... You were wrong.

Have you conversed with everyone then? or are you just bashing a game because it's the "cool" thing to do... Five years ago. :rofl2:
i didn't say it's the first game on the 3DS, i said it's one of the first. The 3DS came out in 2011, PMSS in 2012, now we are in 2018 and the 3DS is still running. Thus, it is one of the first game on the platform.
I don't need to speak with everyone of them, but i watched almost any video about this topic on youtube, and i read a lot of user's reviews. Both on forums and metacritic.
Still, you don't even need to do that. The average score is about 57/100, which is a synonymous of a bad game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys probably wearing winter jackets when in 60's in Cali.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I heard a new term today related to Cali, thought was funny, "California Sober" lol
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL LMAO
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hurt ancientbois feelings
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You wouldn't remove your teeth?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But his mouth is stuck on your meat
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    AN SOFA
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a power nap woke up with so much gas it's awesome
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    holy shit why do i have 19 notifications?!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    AND WHY ARE SOME OF THEM BUNDLED UP REACTIONS TO POSTS?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cause I maybe, maybe clicked like a few times.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as loved as much as Juan now enjoy it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm sorry for the insult
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the difference is i like wario and samus and he likes muscle mommies and feet
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait, i forgot wizards too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a buddy that has a moonshine still and he makes his own shine. He brought me a jar of some peach shine/brandy, shit is damn good. Gonna have to see if can get more.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    careful that shit don't make you go blind
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh that's only if you drink what first comes out when distilling, you must throw out the first part of it when it starts running. (Its called the "head(s)" of the run) Or use it for fuel or a general purpose cleaner
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If alcohol would've made @BigOnYa blind by now it would have
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So True.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should make a poll for bigonya to change his username to DrunkOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's my alt
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't wanna go to the store someone go for me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Call my wifey, tell her pick up stuff on her way over.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pick up my door dash meat me in the allyway