Hacking Mistakenly updated Sysnand to 9.2 with ChoiDujourNX, only have 8.0 Backup

Advanced User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No idea how it happened. Unfortunately I only have a clean sysnand backup of 8.0. I suppose I can't restore it since the efuses are now burned and the system is stuck on 9.2.0? Am I screwed?
Is there any way to update my old clean sysnand image to 9.2 so I can go online without getting banned?

Advanced User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you misunderstood. I used a CFW and ChoiDujourNX on my sysnand by mistake (instead of my emuMMC), meaning it is no longer clean, which would lead to a ban if I went online. Anyway, I solved it. I used Hekate to restore my clean, lower firmware backup to my sysnand. And thanks to Hekate it is possible to boot the lower firmware despite blown fuses, meaning I can now update the once again CLEAN sysnand to 9.2.0 using the official way (without risking a ban).
The lesson here: Backups are invaluable! Thankfully I had one.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I think you misunderstood. I used a CFW and ChoiDujourNX on my sysnand by mistake (instead of my emuMMC), meaning it is no longer clean, which would lead to a ban if I went online. Anyway, I solved it. I used Hekate to restore my clean, lower firmware backup to my sysnand. And thanks to Hekate it is possible to boot the lower firmware despite blown fuses, meaning I can now update the once again CLEAN sysnand to 9.2.0 using the official way (without risking a ban).
The lesson here: Backups are invaluable! Thankfully I had one.

Firstly, booting sysnand in CFW and using choinx will not make your sysnand unclean. There's almost no risk of ban

Secondly, updating with choi will not burn your fuses, so if you haven't updated officially, your fuse count is still what it was before you updated with choidujour, as long as you kept autorcm and hekate so it didn't directly boot into sysnand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright