tosiapl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello
I've got cfw on sysnand all the time. I copied all sd files to pc. Yesterday I restore backup when sysnand was clean. Now I got sysnand (to play online, I registered yesterday a new account, updated from 15.0.0 to 17.0.0 and went online, still not banned)and emunand (by sd partition). Today by mistake, I copied my old Nintendo folder before backup(with pirated games) to root of SD card instead to emummc folder. What should I do now to stay clean and not banned ? Delete Nintendo folder or make restore sysnand again (I think not becouse I updated from 15.0.0 to 17.0.0 and Nintendo servers noticed that, what would be strange if I would got 15.0.0 again) or just make factory reset with wi-fi router off ? Any tips ? :blush:

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first thing you said is that you copied all SD files to PC. So you should only have to delete the nintendo folder, and copy the one from your PC, back to the SD.

EDIT: But if you're using partition based, I don't quite understand how you could copy your emummc folder to sd:/Nintendo. On CFW emummc, it's located deeper in, like "\emuMMC\SD00\Nintendo", and in SX it would have been renamed to emutendo, or whatever.

tosiapl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@up
The Nintendo folder at my PC got 400gb pirated games. I think Nintendo folder at root of my sd card should be clean with original games, not pirated. Pirated games should be in emummc/Nintendo folder or I'm wrong ?

Edit:
When I got cfw on sysnand, all pirated games was in sd:/Nintendo folder. I copied that folder to my PC. I made emummc and now my pirated games should be in sd:/emummc/RAW1/Nintendo, but instead to there, I pasted my pirated games to sd:/Ninte do.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
When you started the Switch with the dirty Nintendo folder in the root of your SD card did you see all the priated games? You shouldn't see them because even though they are in the Nintendo folder they are not installed in sysMMC so the Switch doesn't know about them, I highly doubt that Nintendo checks the Nintendo folder for pirated material so I don't think it would get you banned,

What you should do is move the \Nintendo folder to emummc\nintendo (can't remember the exact folder path). Then make sure the \Nintendo folder is empty. If you have already installed something in sysMMC then that will be gone. In that case consider reseting sysMMC to start fresh. If yoy have saves in sysMMC you want to keep then copy them first with JKSV

tosiapl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I didn't turn on Nintendo switch since i pasted Nintendo to wrong folder. I deleted Nintendo folder, turned off my wifi router and turned on Nintendo switch and made factory reset at sysnand. I think that should be good and clean. What do you think ?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If you didn't turn on the Switch while you had the dirty Nintendo folder on the SD card then there is nothing to worry about. Just copy it back into the emummc folder and you are good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto