Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by iritegood, Dec 26, 2007.
Yup, version 1.12b and 1.13c have been released. On Christmas day no less.
Yeah, I've had that MAJOR palette bug
This guy IS GREAT
I think the admins are getting tired posting his updates
Anyway, he sure fix all the bugs he can dig up, which is great!
yup, I'm very excited to see the continuous stream of updates, always a good thing!
They should continue to do it though, helps the homebrew section show some action.
v1.12c came out on Christmas.
v1.13 came out on the 27th.
V1.13a came out today!
Nethack DS Homepage
Wow. If we had to report every one of his updates, our news section would be overcrowded with roguelike updates.
And the sad thing is I have a bunch of fixes in to 1.13a (including getting bonesfiles finally working), but, frankly, this has long since entered the land of the absurd...
ya, but it's still funny, and great that things are moving along!
I really should just start referring to them as nightlies, and change the version numbering to use the current date... it'd make things so much easier.
Speaking of which, 1.14 is out now. Finally, bonesfiles work! Plus a bunch of other good things (a number of bugfixes and so forth).
Yay! Bonefiles! Thanks for your hard work
Well, version 1.15 is now released. The main change in this version is yet another modification to the control scheme. Gone is triggermode, replaced with the far more flexible CHORDKEYS option. This option allows the user to decide which keys are chord keys (by default, this is set to "r"). So, if you like DSCrawl's key setup, for example, you can set CHORDKEYS to up,down,left,right,r, and then bind keys accordingly (eg, Up+Right+B -> Up-Right).
Additionally, there are a few other nice features, such as the ability to bind keys to toggleable options (eg, hpmon, keyrepeat, etc), a new command to list the current set of key bindings, a menu for selecting extended commands (rather than the virtual keyboard), control over whether or not key repeating is enabled, and finally, hilite_pet support.
Enjoy, and happy new year!
Heh, and then I put out 1.15a. This fixes a map rendering bug in graphics mode. Nothing critical, but I wanted to get the fix out there.
Aight, version 1.16 is out the door. Among the changes, it:
* Adds yet more flexibility to the keybinding support (you can now bind individual chord key presses, redefine the key used to open the command window, and bind keys to run and fight movements). I'm not sure I can make it any more flexible.
* Contains some changes to the key help code (it's disabled by default, now, and can be controlled via defaults.nh).
* Cleans up the keyboard drawing, and makes the palette file user editable.
* Moves the minimap colours into their own palette file, so you can hack them up if you want.
* And finally, fixes a few bugs, including a crasher when dismissing the "Toggle Options" menu without selecting something.