Homebrew MineDS

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we would love for bugs to be posted on here (is this ok, CoolAs?) and yes, I think the game would be more enjoyable if maybe rather than having the player jump higher, he would fall slower.

Aside from that, I was thinking of having an option in the settings for parkour mode, where the player would walk fast, jump around 3 blocks, and maybe be able to walk up a single block without jumping or losing speed.

CoolAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but can you wait until we have released v0.1.1 and tell us the bugs in that version. Some of the bugs may already be fixed.
The gravity is generally a big pain, I'll see what I can do about the gravity being so strong.

CoolAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
v0.1.1 is out!

Changelog:
  • Added Cows
  • Added Pigs
  • Made mobs automatically spawn
  • Day-night system
  • Back to game button
  • Hurt sounds
  • More music
  • Nifi download speed up. (technically it hasn't but, meh)
  • Nifi respawning issues
  • Nifi related crashes
  • Memory leaks

loganino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing really new in terms of bugs, same ones as last time. I haven't had a chance to check out multiplayer because i have no idea how to set it up. Cows and pigs are a nice edition though.

Wolfgange

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing really new in terms of bugs, same ones as last time. I haven't had a chance to check out multiplayer because i have no idea how to set it up. Cows and pigs are a nice edition though.

To set up multiplayer, just take your card and load up Mine ds on it, and take out your flash cart. Then have them do the same. One person should click "host A server" and the other should click "join..."

Sometimes it will only work for me if the client (the one who pressed join game) starts searching before the host (one who pressed "host a server") creates the server.

CoolAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes it will only work for me if the client (the one who pressed join game) starts searching before the host (one who pressed "host a server") creates the server.
Yeah, NiFi is really strange. It works about 4/5 tries for me. If it requests you to join a server, then your in luck, the DS' are talking to each other. Most likely it will work. Just keep trying with it and eventually it will connect.

LeRodeur

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, but can you wait until we have released v0.1.1 and tell us the bugs in that version. Some of the bugs may already be fixed.
The gravity is generally a big pain, I'll see what I can do about the gravity being so strong.
Use fixed points?

Boe6Eod7Nty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To set up multiplayer, just take your card and load up Mine ds on it, and take out your flash cart. Then have them do the same. One person should click "host A server" and the other should click "join..."

how is it safe to take out the flash cart while running the game?!?!? does the game temp copy on the the ds or something? (i really dont feel like wiping the memory off my flash cart, or even damaging it)

CoolAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
99.9% chance nothing will happen.
The game doesn't read any files from the card once it has loaded.

CoolAs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, basically we have added a jungle biome, and a working inventory system.
Mine_DSNeue.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?