Hi to all!

JORGETECH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I just created an account to answer @Sono 3DS LCD investigation thread. I've been reading GBATemp for a really long time but I've never had an account until now, I thought it was finally time to give something back to the community. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the developers that make amazing Homebrew and publish it here, I've been a fan of Homebrew since the Nintendo DS and I'm glad it's still a vibrant community. And finally, long live the 3DS since Nintendo announced the closure of online services on it a day before this post, I hope Pretendo Network is ready by then!

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp!
Post automatically merged:

I want to take this opportunity to thank all the developers that make amazing Homebrew and publish it here, I've been a fan of Homebrew since the Nintendo DS and I'm glad it's still a vibrant community.

Such amazing stuff I tell you. I wish I modded my systems much earlier. All thanks to a game that I no longer care about.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well Hello :) ,

:hrth: And Welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, Game Cubers and Retro gamers as well.

Enjoy our Wonderfully amazing site :D

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
What is such game?

... The Legend of Dark Witch. I hate talking about it. Ive tried getting 1 and 3 through other means which worked but the second one I couldn't and learned that I had to (decrypt) the game with a Modded 3ds and so I've done that, got the game to work, and because of something that happened within the developnment side (plus the pedophilia induced community), I've stopped playing the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?