Hacking MiiWii

sannyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Ok, just looking and i need Legend of Zelda game, so no go for me.

Yes, indeed. Other scenarios imply opening the console, so check on ebay for Zelda...
smile.gif

Any answers for me, please? (Post #676)

Thank you!

mainnine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get to the preloader stage and it fails saying fakesigning is fixed. i have installed ios36 again and still not working. anyone help? also the starfall stage fails

EDIT: ok got it to work at last, but can i now update to waninkokos 4.0? or will i lose all the stuff ive done?

Apekop

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I prefer updating through nintendo (but before you do, install ciosrev9, miosrev3).
But if you have ciosrev9 or higher (DO NOT USE THE LEAKED rev11!!!!! Its incomplete), updating wont take away your homebrew. Just find one of the 1000000 guides out there for updating to 4.0

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
u know what u did wrong D-jay? The password method... ur mod didnt make it cause your stupid password game, ppl on this site doesnt want to work hard to get the stuff thats why they are here, when u develop for this community u need to make things easy so anyone can follow the tut and succesfully install this.... i personally liked the guide but making it so hard caused dislike at least for me.

Now for the guy above me the pass is stepPassword or something i dont remember

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
bin01 said:
u know what u did wrong D-jay? The password method... ur mod didnt make it cause your stupid password game, ppl on this site doesnt want to work hard to get the stuff thats why they are here, when u develop for this community u need to make things easy so anyone can follow the tut and succesfully install this.... i personally liked the guide but making it so hard caused dislike at least for me.

Now for the guy above me the pass is stepPassword or something i dont remember

Stop critising. Hacking isn't meant for n00bs. Especially ones who can't find a password like that. If your not happy then that's your own fault but stop critising

Nospheratu

Trophies
XP
Country
Utter brilliance! Just joined to thank D-Jay.

I am now able to play all my PAL wii and gc games as well as my cousins NTSC games flawlessly. I performed the offline downgrade, made certain to follow the instructions carefully and the install went smoothly. Your attention to detail is admirable and releasing a version when you are satisfied as opposed to rushing it out shows in the quality of the install.

The install is sleek, streamlined and oozes professionalism. Thanks D-Jay for putting in so much of effort and hard work, it shows.
bow.gif

(NB you have wicked design skillz dude)

rikels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey man D-Jay!
i finaly figured out the passes :-P nicely done man;).
but it ask me at the end:
yes i want to instal the NTSC version of MIIWII?

i tought it was a pal version, so i pressed i'm not sure wich version i need... but then it closes, because you were so smart to let it do so
wink.gif

but must i just install the NTSC version? or is there a PAL version of MIIWII too?

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
thee only problem i had with the password was that i had already read the manual... then a new package comes out... i have to look for the password again... and then that happens again... maybe if they were different versions the steps are different... but they have been the same... but also when the version didn't changed... the password did...

NecrosTerminus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, a friend installed MiiWii for me a few weeks back right before we left college, alongside the Homebrew Channel via Twilight Hack and a downgrade to Menu 3.2. Everything seemed to be working fine, but I just tried booting up a Gamecube game from the system menu, and at that point the Wii "crashes." There's a green-tinged flash and I think I see a Gamecube logo for a moment, and then my HDTV notes that it no longer has a signal from the Wii. However, the Wii stays on, and the power light remains green. The only way to fix it is to hit the power button, which boots it up like it was off (skipping the Health & Safety screen, of course).

Granted, tonight I was only able to test it on one Gamecube game (Pokemon Colosseum), as all my others are currently at another house. However, it is a pristine copy with no scratches and worked perfectly back when it came out.

I apologize for coming across as a total noob on this, since I know how frustrating they can be, but I have no idea what to do now. It was my friend who installed this for me while I was busy, and I only saw him do small parts of it, so I'm unsure of what to do. For the record, his Wii runs Gamecube games fine, with no problem.

What can I do to restore the ability to play this Gamecube game?

NecrosTerminus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
@NecrosTerminus: I'm not sure, but I don't think gamecube backup work from disc-channel.
Ik think you need the loader.
This is not a back-up but a legit, purchased copy I'm trying to play. It should work from the disc channel.

bubba16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I posted on here when I had the same problem I was told it had to do with the settings in starfall and that I should disable region free gc games with patch(not sure of the exact name) but beware if you have preloader installed also you will not be able to change the settings in starfall so first you have to uninstall preloader then change the setting in starfall and then install preloader again I am not sure if the gc settings in preloader will also conflict with the video I didn't reinstall it. also for all the people having problems finding the password for the installer mouse over the button for a hint as to where to find the password

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...