Hacking MiiWii

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but can somebody just post the fucking password. I've been through the damn post 3 fucking times. Fucking dick.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL If you read the manual for it you would have gotten it. It also shows that you didn't read the first post because it says where to find the password. Its put in there so that people like you don't screw up.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Lexip; said:
Sorry, but can somebody just post the fucking password. I've been through the damn post 3 fucking times. Fucking dick.

3 Times and you still dont have it, how stupid are you. Have you atleast realised the password for the Installer is in the manual

Lexip;

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you seen other people on these forums?

Anyways I got the damn files I needed elsewhere without playing the fucking puzzle.

feidhlim1986

Trophies
XP
Country
Its so simple, just read the first post to get the password for the manual, then read the manual to get the password for the installer. You do have basic reading skills yes? I mean a blind retarded monkey foetus could figure it out. Maybe you should put on a helmet before you start to protect yourself

Rockmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rikels said:
hey man D-Jay!
i finaly figured out the passes :-P nicely done man;).
but it ask me at the end:
yes i want to instal the NTSC version of MIIWII?

i tought it was a pal version, so i pressed i'm not sure wich version i need... but then it closes, because you were so smart to let it do so
wink.gif

but must i just install the NTSC version? or is there a PAL version of MIIWII too?

When you install the package - you get the choice of installation language. - If you choose English (USA) - you'll get the NTSC install - if you choose German (Germany) or English (United Kingdom) - it gives you the PAL version install.

Rockmaniac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey D-Jay - or anyone else who might know. I saw info in a german forum - that after installing previous older versions of your MiiWii package - Super Mario Galaxy Backup works flawlessly in the Disc Channel...

But on this one - 054...

I get an Error #001 on the Disc Channel...And most other Wii Backups won't run either...Only thing that DOES work is Gamecube Backups. But they all work flawlessly on the WiiGator Backup Gamma 0.3. Both Wii Backups and Gamecube backups.

Now did I do something wrong - or is there a patch / switch / simple way to fix this?

My setup:

No Hardmodding.

Firmware 3.2E (Wii D2B - uncut legs - Chipset)

MiiWii 0.54 exactly followed the manual.

Preloader 0.29

Backup Loader Gamma 0.3

cIOS 36 Rev. 10

cMIOS Rev. 03

- anybody have a clue - i'd really like to be able to remove Backup Gamma - and only use the Disc Channel...

Thanks.

EDIT. Nevermind. I did this: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144835&st=0

Kinda pesky to have to upgrade to 4.0E - but it looks like nothing bad came out of it...

And it all works perfectly now.

DoornicK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I'm about to buy a Wii and I have doubts about the softmode. I've already read the manual of the MiiWii, and to install it you need Zelda (which i dont) so then you could install HBC. I read that theres is now other way to install HBC and that is HackMii (via Bannerbomb), which also installs DVDx and BootMii. I wanted to know if there would be a possible incompatibility (with the possibility of a brick) if I installed the HackMii and then the MiiWii.Is it possible to install only the HBC (through HackMii)?or should i install the entire package??
Thanks in advance!

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
DoornicK said:
Hi, I'm about to buy a Wii and I have doubts about the softmode. I've already read the manual of the MiiWii, and to install it you need Zelda Not needed anymore: you can use bannerbomb (which i dont) so then you could install HBC. I read that theres is now other way to install HBC and that is HackMii (via Bannerbomb), which also installs DVDx and BootMii. I wanted to know if there would be a possible incompatibility (with the possibility of a brick) if I installed the HackMii and then the MiiWii. There might be if your Wii has a serial number which is LU64 or higher and I saw a fix on the forum somewhere (not sure though cause I haven't got an LU64 Wii)Is it possible to install only the HBC (through HackMii)? Yesor should i install the entire package?? If you mean Hackmii Installer then: For homebrew you need the Homebrew Channel for backing up your NAND you need BootMii and DVDx is for reading movie DVDs and homebrew DVDs
Thanks in advance!

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone help ive read the manual spotted what i think is the password(the yellow highlighted text) clicked on it for the pass but there is no text in it once opened or im i looking in the wrong place?

D

Deleted User

i'll give em partial credit for making it into a bundle saves time lol, if he did bundle it.

konner920

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay tell me if im stupid.

this DOESNT work with 4.0U?

Im looking at the setup thing before extracting to the SD card. and it DOESNT say 4.0 just goes to 3.4

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just wanted to report that I installed Bootmii 0.2 as boot2 and it works with MiiWii. After reading the Bootmii FAQ I was afraid to get the "no vulnerable IOS" error during the installation because of CIOScorp inside the Miiwii package, but I tried to install it nonetheless without reinstalling all IOSes and it worked.
Anyone can explain me why? I thought Miiwii, like CIOScorp, has all my IOSes patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did Janet Jackson release a new song