Hacking MiiWii

toolfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, i've been trying to install this in mi wii and it keeps stopping in the second step...it never goes past the warning screen of starfall...my wii is a LU63XXXX one...Any help available?

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Wow the password for the manual is really that easy? I mean, I thought the password would be much more harder than that.

tongue.gif

IchigoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i download the package that just only have miiwii_installer_multilanguage and when i put my multi slot (sd,usb,etc. every port 16-1) it doesnt work.
the NEXT button is stil lblocked and theres a "password" below the logo....wth is the password? what am i supposed to do?
unsure.gif

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@IchigoZX

Read the signature from kLiNiKaL(I like it. Short but that's all you need.).
wink.gif

QUOTE said:
1. Get Bannerbomb, this will load boot.elf or boot.dol from the root of your SD.
2. Install HBC/DVDx/BootMii (boot2 preferably) using Bannerbomb by placing it on the root of your SD named boot.elf
3. get IOS wads (required when the Wii has no internet connection, use WB3000's NUS Downloader)
4. run TruchaBugRestorer and downgrade IOS15, install patched IOS36 as IOS36, restore IOS15
5. run any cIOS installer you want
6. Then use any USB/DVDBackup loader you wish (USBLoaderGX or NeoGammaR6+ recommended.)

IchigoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kLiNiKaL said:
THE PASSORD IS PASSWORD, lmao

you dont wanna use that shit anymore anyway man.

learn, read, enjoy
biggrin.gif

1. ur saying that...... the miiwii package setup's pw is password? i did that but no work
thats the MANUAL not the setup

2. so ur signature... instead of doing miiwii, i can do wht u just did? and play my burned games? does it really work? i mena i always get the DVD read error (732)

plz answer im really bored

lmfao i guess u guys cant figure out this problem? lmfao!

Phratt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed everything on MiiWii, I followed all steps. I turned on all the preloader hacks and stuff yet i still cant seem to get region free games. All out of region games dio not work.. Before I did MiiWii they worked, and I can't for the loave God figure out wtf is different between my Wii now and back then (despite cIOSCORPv2).

IchigoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:
I installed everything on MiiWii, I followed all steps. I turned on all the preloader hacks and stuff yet i still cant seem to get region free games. All out of region games dio not work.. Before I did MiiWii they worked, and I can't for the loave God figure out wtf is different between my Wii now and back then (despite cIOSCORPv2).

did you follow the steps correctly?
did you have homebrew browser and Filmware 3.1 (3.2 works too)?

oh yo. if you got the files for miiwii, when the miiwii setup, did you type in the password? or did you put the SD card and the
"Next" button was opened?

IchigoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
IchigoZX said:
lmfao fuck this this is too hard i dont know the installation password

this crap sucks
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Real nice dude. The password is sooo fucking obvious. Get a brain dude.

yo maybe im really drunk OR your talking about the password for the fucking manual

EDIT: fuck it. i alrdy figured it out. lmfao i didnt find it b/c i just got more drunk the pw for the installation is _______________

IchigoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
Here are the Passwords:

Password for Manual:

password

Password for Installer:
SDHC

note: SDHC must be capitalized.

woow dude thats messed up. the all know the password for manual let THEM figure out the fucking password for installation
i mena dude
ITS FRIKKEN HIGHLIGHTED!!!!!!!
mad.gif

IchigoZX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMFG!!! MY WII MENU IS GONE!!

i read carefully and the system menu v 290 i accidently clicked it b/c it doesnt have IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad!

then i use preadloader. the descripton said it could bring back the wii menu but when i used it it worked,but it was all black
the wii default where it has the health screen its gone, im stuck at it and i couldnt go in the wii menu plz help!!!
unsure.gif

EDIT:

Questions:
1. Even though the Health screen was eaten up by the miiwii, can we still have to finish installation to get the health screen back?

2. (if the answer was yes), my filmware is 4.0 can we still downgrade to 3.2 even though the HS (health screen) is gone?

andrewhan4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IchigoZX said:
Can anyone PLZ help me?
unsure.gif
the problem above UP^

Go here http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks and copy and paste the USA v4.0 hacks into notepad or any other text editor and save it as hacks.ini (before saving make sure you have a blank line at the end of the text - Just click at the end of the text and press enter twice)

put the new hacks.ini file on the root of your sd card - overwriting the one that's currently there (if there is one)

switch on your wii holding reset, hopefully preloader will load, go to the homebrew channel and reinstall preloader

hold reset again while powering on, set your required hacks then exit to system menu and it should work

bin01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know health screen was murdered by starfall and overkilled by preloader during the installation right?
Are you sure reainstalling preloader will bring health check back?

Also could reinstallation somehow end up in a brick?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo