ROM Hack Migrate pokemon from GBA cartridge to r4 rom

rogerionporto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone knows of any patch to access the .sav GBA cartridge by r4, I used the pacth of 3-1 ez card to the migration menu appears in my pokemon diamond rom, however when accessing it generates error reading the game boy advance game pak save file.
P.S My GBA cartridge is non official, doesn't use battery.

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone knows of any patch to access the .sav GBA cartridge by r4, I used the pacth of 3-1 ez card to the migration menu appears in my pokemon diamond rom, however when accessing it generates error reading the game boy advance game pak save file.
P.S My GBA cartridge is non official, doesn't use battery.
Best thing to do in that situation is to dump your GBA save to the computer along with the destination game's save and use a save editor to manually insert them into Pal Park.

Reactions: rogerionporto

yugix

Sleepy
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Best thing to do in that situation is to dump your GBA save to the computer along with the destination game's save and use a save editor to manually insert them into Pal Park.

I figured it would be just that. Tnk u

Also, you can use saves with your Platinum save and ROM in DesMuMe Emulator which enable you to simulate the 2-slot in DS.

Wokann

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
May be it's a bit late, but in case of someone may have the same problem and search this topic, they can see it.
If you have ez3in1, first you should burn your gba game to nor mode.
Then you need to search 'pokepatch' to patch your nds rom (dppt), and copy patched rom to nds flashcart(r4 etc.)
After that can you migrate pokemon from ez 3in1 to r4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock