Mighty No. 9 is Megaman's spiritual successor

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only know a bit of what's going on, but can you really blame the creator?

I'm not the biggest fan of the channel, but this is a decent summation.

TL;DW: SJW-isms, nepotism, flat out lying, incompetence all around, etc.

It really says a lot about the competence of a moderation staff when not only are you banning people for not breaking rules, but you're also not actually banning them.

You know your forum is in the toilet when Stanry Roo would be a legitimate improvement.

Reactions: isaac52

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently there was a mass e-mail denying refunds and telling people to just get off the forums until they "calm down"

Amazon already forced them to give me my money back but a lot of people (including the famed heavy01) weren't so lucky, they also denied it on the day that it would become too late to force amazon to force them to give it back. Pretty sneaky, not sure why i got so lucky with a refund, though.

isaac52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for anyone who still wants to discuss the game, here's this site: http://mightyno9universe.com/index.php

most of the relevant backers on the official forum moved to either here for the KS comments after Dina gave someone a strike for pointing out she was letting her friends advertise on the site despite it being a bannable offense itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-