Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
500x_mwbox.jpg

QUOTE said:
Infinity Ward announced at a press event in Los Angeles today that, to commemorate the release of the game, Microsoft will be releasing a brand new model of the Xbox 360 based on Modern Warfare 2.

This new console will be black, with Modern Warfare 2 branding, and will also come packing a 250GB HDD (so, yes, it is real), a copy of the game and two wireless controllers. It'll be $399, available on November 10, and is already available for preorder.

News Source: Kotaku

If I didn't already have an Xbox 360, I'd probably go for this.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Do fucking want.
Since my Xbox is taking forever to come back from MS because of a RRoD.
Ill pick this up and Ill use the HD from my old xbox and sell the other one on Craigslist.

EDIT: Haha, i notice this funny comment on the article.
"TF-141? Team Fortress 141? What happened to versions 3 through 140? Man, I'm behind the times."
XD

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Satangel perhaps http://www.xboxhacker.net/index.php?topic=12347.0 is of interest. For the most part I agree though. One day I will create a hybrid mouse-keyboard-controller but until then.....

@Shiro786 the only hard drive playback at present is that of the NXE dash playback which means you still need the disc in the drive and I have not been sufficiently bored to try and push it to the limit ("broken" discs- fake game?).
There have been rumblings of something like the flatmii but for the 360 although absolutely nothing has been set in stone or even from a reliable source.
Personally I could quite happily live with a 20 gig drive- ondrive media support in nonexistent/laughable, savegames are small enough so as not to bother you, demos are kind of redundant when you are a 'temper, xbox live arcade stuff is not usually that large and download content is not bad either.
You absolutely need a drive though-trying to play without one is cause to bash your head into a wall.

Money a factor and the choice falls between this ($400) and a $250 USD "pro" model I would lose no sleep over choosing the pro model or even an arcade ($200 USD) and finding a hard drive from somewhere.

As for books even university grade books are available if you know how to look. Also with few minor exceptions once you get a few basic but solid books there is little call for any more in all areas I have ever come into contact with.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just saw this browsing Amazon last night, but didn't notice the improved HDD size. Looks like I have to invest in a new 360 anyways, I just got mine back from repairs last Tuesday and it's already RRODing.

Arwen20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is definitely an impressive bundle. If I did not have one, I would probably purchase this one. I would love the hard drive space. My 20gb hard drive is very full.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1