Hacking microSD needs to put back and forth to work.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,
Whenever I put back my microSD into my DSTT, I have to turn DS on and off several times and take microSD out and put it back on several times to make it boot ok or it will go into SLOT-2 directly (hint: doesnt show that menu screen which "says no micro sd").

I remember a flaw that was about putting a piece of paper behing DSTT itself but thought that wont solve my problem since I dont even move DSTT itself but have to meddle with the microSD.

BTW, the microSD is Kingston 1GB Japan.

wallstreet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again another stupid reply by B.

Your slot is fine, but the contacts arent good. I have the same problem on one of my 5 DSTTs (I ordered a lot for friends for xmas).

Even soldering probably cant fix it, get a new DSTT its only 7$

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Where are the contacts, wallstreet? Part of the microSD slot perhaps? What exactly did you add to this discussion?

-Bri

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
What can I do to fix it?
It was not like this when I was playing more and recently when I started playing DS again, I noticed this. Worst thing is sometimes it hangs during playing by suddenly touching the microSD, just touching with my fingers, not moving it or anything.

rom666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try bending the pins in the card slot using a pin or needle. Bending them up slightly may solve your issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all