OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi

Has anybody bought a MicroSD card from Winsunx?

I'm looking at either the 1GB Kingston or 1GB PNY. The site doesn't say whether the cards were made in Japan or Taiwan - I'm guessing that means it could be either.

R4seller

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The product is almost the same, don't believe japan is better.

And u can search the card in ebay. The price is fair in ebay around 8 GBP can get one!!

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
The product is almost the same, don't believe japan is better.

And u can search the card in ebay. The price is fair in ebay around 8 GBP can get one!!

The Japanese ones use higher quality chips than other taiwanese ones so games like Castlevania: PoR and Tonyhawk's Downhill Jam work without slowdowns. This has been proven.

Also, I STRONGLY recommend you stay well away from eBay, the '£8' cards he's talking about are almost all fakes which most of the time use inferior quality chips resulting again in slow downs.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
winsunx should take out the n and be winsux, their shipping is insane, its $22 to ship to the uk and $50 to ship to africa, when other sites that dealextreme offer free shipping on their 1gb kingston japan for $13 dollars.

seank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks, I ended up ordering one from them.

I agree that their postage is expensive, but it's the same on pretty much every site that sells DS flash cards. Another that I was looking at (bamboogaming.com) wanted $30 to ship to Australia, and that was regular post and without the packaging from the products being sent?!

Apparantly dealextreme has very slow postage (ie. weeks), so I wanted to avoid them.

Xeijin

Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
Thanks, I ended up ordering one from them.

I agree that their postage is expensive, but it's the same on pretty much every site that sells DS flash cards. Another that I was looking at (bamboogaming.com) wanted $30 to ship to Australia, and that was regular post and without the packaging from the products being sent?!

Apparantly dealextreme has very slow postage (ie. weeks), so I wanted to avoid them.

Yeah, if urgency is a issue then you'd probably want to steer clear. I upgraded to EMS Express shipping and it still took quite a while (a bit over a week, when it should have taken 3-4 days, this was AFTER dispatch).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, I dont have the other 3 wives