Micro SD card stuck in the M3 cart

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by vdawg5, Feb 8, 2007.

Feb 8, 2007
  1. vdawg5
    OP

Newcomer vdawg5 Newbie

United States
    OK, so tonight I try to take my Micro SD card out of the M3 thing for the first time and so I push on it, expecting it to pop out when...SNAP... The Micro SD goes further into the M3 cart. I tried it out and everything still works, however my Micro SD is now stuck inside the fricking M3. How do I get it out? Anyone in a similar predicament?

2. Miika

Newcomer Miika Member

Finland
    Have you tried opening the cart and then trying to use a edge of something (like your stylus tip) to drag it out by holding the thicker part in the microsd?

3. squirt1000

Banned squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

United Kingdom
    Small tweezers should do it, Once had a similar prob when I popped a MS duo in my card reader without the adapter [​IMG]

4. FuLei

Member FuLei GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you cant just get it out, use a philips driver.

5. vdawg5
    OP

Newcomer vdawg5 Newbie

United States
    I finally managed to get it out with some tweezers (not an easy thing to do considering only about 1mm of the cart was sticking out from inside the M3) but WTF. The build quality of this thing is absolutely atrocious. The first time I try to take the SD card out and the thing breaks? Now it seems I have to use tweezers to take it out every time. What a POS.

6. Bill Gates03

Newcomer Bill Gates03 Member

United States
    Is there any kind of warranty on it?

Is the M3 Simply spring loaded? If it is, can you fix that yourself?

7. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom
    OK, so tonight I try to take my Micro SD card out of the M3 thing for the first time and so I push on it, expecting it to pop out when...SNAP... The Micro SD goes further into the M3 cart. I tried it out and everything still works, however my Micro SD is now stuck inside the fricking M3. How do I get it out? Anyone in a similar predicament?

8. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

9. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

10. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

11. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

12. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

13. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

14. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

15. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

16. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

17. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

18. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

19. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom

20. XANIKSE0

Banned XANIKSE0 Banned

United Kingdom