Hacking Micro SD card stuck in the M3 cart

vdawg5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so tonight I try to take my Micro SD card out of the M3 thing for the first time and so I push on it, expecting it to pop out when...SNAP... The Micro SD goes further into the M3 cart. I tried it out and everything still works, however my Micro SD is now stuck inside the fricking M3. How do I get it out? Anyone in a similar predicament?

Miika

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Have you tried opening the cart and then trying to use a edge of something (like your stylus tip) to drag it out by holding the thicker part in the microsd?

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Small tweezers should do it, Once had a similar prob when I popped a MS duo in my card reader without the adapter
biggrin.gif

vdawg5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally managed to get it out with some tweezers (not an easy thing to do considering only about 1mm of the cart was sticking out from inside the M3) but WTF. The build quality of this thing is absolutely atrocious. The first time I try to take the SD card out and the thing breaks? Now it seems I have to use tweezers to take it out every time. What a POS.

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, so tonight I try to take my Micro SD card out of the M3 thing for the first time and so I push on it, expecting it to pop out when...SNAP... The Micro SD goes further into the M3 cart. I tried it out and everything still works, however my Micro SD is now stuck inside the fricking M3. How do I get it out? Anyone in a similar predicament?

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up