Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
john1010_ma said:
hundshamer said:
You could in theory create an empty .txt document and replace all the files pertaining to Primes 1 & 2 with WiiScrubber 1.4 then reduce the size with WiiScrubber 1.0. I did this to separate Primes 1 & 2 for USB loaders.

Here is the link to the MPT DVD5 Tool.

Hundshamer, thanks! I've been following your instructions and got MP1 and 2 separated from MP 3. I've got 1 & 2 working successfully on the USB loader. I didn't want to burn to disc.

My question to all: If I just want to extract MP3 from the trilogy using the same method, would the game work on a USB loader? Previously, I couldn't get MP3 from the trilogy to work even when using Configurable USB loader and Hermes 222/223.
I think I will do the same... But you are playing in Veteran mode aren't you ?

john1010_ma

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Twid said:
I think I will do the same... But you are playing in Veteran mode aren't you ?

Yes!
rolleyes.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Twid said:
Ouch, I hope we can play in normal mode with USB loader...

you can't also can't access the menu meaning no unlockables (fusion suit any1) can only have 1 save and can't ever access your wiis save menu cos it will delete your save file
tongue.gif

Twid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
dsfanatic5 said:
However, if you use a dvd-r backup to select Normal, and continue playing to the first save room, you can create a valid save, retaining the options you set in the menu. Then using USB loaders, the alt .dol for MP1 will auto-load that valid save, and retain your previous settings. I can confirm that the Normal difficulty is intact with USB loading, since the difference between the two difficulties is pretty obvious, even when taking out a normal space pirate with your plasma cannon.
Can someone confirm this method ?

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Twid said:
dsfanatic5 said:
However, if you use a dvd-r backup to select Normal, and continue playing to the first save room, you can create a valid save, retaining the options you set in the menu. Then using USB loaders, the alt .dol for MP1 will auto-load that valid save, and retain your previous settings. I can confirm that the Normal difficulty is intact with USB loading, since the difference between the two difficulties is pretty obvious, even when taking out a normal space pirate with your plasma cannon.
Can someone confirm this method ?

I can confirm that this does NOT WORK !

Rosetta06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the time it took to read all these pages ..
I could have worked enough hours to buy it,
play all 3,
go back and choose Veteran,
put an add up on craigslist to sell it to make some cash back,
met them in some shady parking lot,
get mugged for the game and all my cash,
give a police description,
go home and look at a new thread about the very same thing.
tongue.gif

razuraw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so if i burn the game on dl and have cios v13 installed so will it work from disc channel or will have load from NeoGamma r7?

p.s i read a earlier post saying to patch the iso to 249, i thought that we did not need to patch the games anymore?

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
it is starting to be a pain in the asse everytime i download a new revision for usb loader i need to try and find the channel to download aswell because its a pain to go through the homebrew channel each time.any links where i can get usbloader gx rev 715 channel from

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why don't you install the forwarder ? It works like a charm, whatever is the version on your SD card.

mickthestud

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i installed the forwrder but it keeps taking me back to the system menu where should the dol file be on the sd card at the moment it is in my app folder thanks..

zalman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
acesniper said:
Has anyone discovered a way to make the Multiplayer work for MP2 using a USB loader?
No, not yet. This could take a while.

It took quite a long time for the original alt-dol problems (Red Steel and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and such) to be solved.

MarcusIronfist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zalman said:
acesniper said:
Has anyone discovered a way to make the Multiplayer work for MP2 using a USB loader?
No, not yet. This could take a while.

It took quite a long time for the original alt-dol problems (Red Steel and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and such) to be solved.

This is a situation that I'm concerned about too.

I like playing MP1 and MP2, but get annoyed that I can't run MP3 or the multiplayer of MP2 even using the Configurable USB Loader...

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is old news, but to everyone who can't get MP3 working try using a cIOS other than cIOS 249 rev 14. DUAL LAYER BUG

This bug also applies to game installs. If you installed the game and 249 rev 14 was your cIOS, you'll need to reinstall it with a different revision (ie...rev 12 or 13, or hermes cIOS rev 4)

MarcusIronfist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
This is old news, but to everyone who can't get MP3 working try using a cIOS other than cIOS 249 rev 14. DUAL LAYER BUG

This bug also applies to game installs. If you installed the game and 249 rev 14 was your cIOS, you'll need to reinstall it with a different revision (ie...rev 12 or 13, or hermes cIOS rev 4)

Well, I'm trying to run it from a wbfs formatted harddrive using the CFG USB Loader. And I put the game onto the HD using the wbfs Manager to load from an ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: Pleasure to meet you +1