Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy

Muyfa666

Trophies
XP
Country
Configurable USB Loader V47 stable release and Rev15 boots all MP games for me no problem. Only veteran mode thou. But it DOES work.

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get Prime 3 to boot on a FAT32 hard drive? I've tried with both GX and CFG but just get a black screen. The ISO is unscrubbed 7.91 GB. Going to try to burn it and then install with with CFG.

pakrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EeZeEpEe said:
Has anyone been able to get Prime 3 to boot on a FAT32 hard drive? I've tried with both GX and CFG but just get a black screen. The ISO is unscrubbed 7.91 GB. Going to try to burn it and then install with with CFG.

You CANT put a 7.91 GB file on FAT32!!!!!! Fat32 is for games

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pakrat said:
EeZeEpEe said:

You CANT put a 7.91 GB file on FAT32!!!!!! Fat32 is for games

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
If you want Metroid prime trilogy working 100% install cioscorp 3.5 extras cios55 for metroid prime and play it from a disk TDK DVD+R DL with the layerbreak look it up everything works

Villanjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Villanjo said:
What about the multiplayer part of echoes? how do you get that to work?

DON'T RESURRECT THREADS

From USB? You can't.

Im using usb loader GX and it gives the the option to start game as MP1 MP2 or MP3 Or default, but the first 3 Option just take you the saved game imeditely. Default lets you see the artwork and other stuff but when i try to access the echose multiplayer thoguh it, it freezes and takes me back to wii menu

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Villanjo said:
tattar8 said:
Villanjo said:

DON'T RESURRECT THREADS

From USB? You can't.

Im using usb loader GX and it gives the the option to start game as MP1 MP2 or MP3 Or default, but the first 3 Option just take you the saved game imeditely. Default lets you see the artwork and other stuff but when i try to access the echose multiplayer thoguh it, it freezes and takes me back to wii menu
Right. That's why his reply was "From USB? You can't." Multiplayer and choosing difficulty don't work when using USB loaders. I heard 480p doesn't work either but I'm on a standard definition TV so I don't know.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MPT without alt-dol running on USB will go back to the System Menu after you select the game to play. With alt-dol, you can play the games in veteran ONLY, but no Echoes multiplayer

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
EeZeEpEe said:
Villanjo said:
tattar8 said:
Villanjo said:

DON'T RESURRECT THREADS

From USB? You can't.

Right. That's why his reply was "From USB? You can't." Multiplayer and choosing difficulty don't work when using USB loaders. I heard 480p doesn't work either but I'm on a standard definition TV so I don't know.
You can force 480p.

MajikTrunks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded 2 different isos, all different sizes, mp1 and mp2 worked fine using the alt dol, but mp3 did not. i ended up renting it and copying it myself and it works! latest version of usb loader gx with cios38 rev 17, and cios249 rev 14

cojumdip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELLO! I'm using USB Loader GX.

I understood that you had to start a save file on MP1 before MP2 and MP3 worked. I saved at the beginning of MP1, and tested the other games, and like it was said they worked just fine.

I've been playing MP1 for like the past week, and yesterday I beat the game with about 88% items found. It said "Do you want to save your game? If you save, you will end your game and a new game will be started." I said "No, i want to find 100% items and play around with it more!" The screen went blank and took me back to the Wii menu. With USB Loader, MPT just goes straight to the game, and you have no access to main menus or anything, so I just interpreted that as the point where it would normally go back to the main menu.

I tried to start it up again, and it went to the beginning of the game, as if I had no save file. I confirmed this fear by trying MP2 and MP3, which wouldn't start. Trying to cut my losses and saving a new game from the beginning of MP1 doesn't work either - when I restart it goes back to the beginning of the game.

In my Wii savegame manager, I don't see MPT save data anywhere. However the first save square is blank, and I can't select it. Running Savegame Manager from HBC reveals there's a messed up save file called "-%'! -!. ↓†“". I tried deleting "R3MP" in Anytitle Deleter to start fresh, but it still doesn't seem to work. What is going on? Does USB Loader Metroid Prime Trilogy save special files that I'm not seeing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!