OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
attention, anyone who has softmodd their Wii and they own a retail version/ or back ups made from this paticular version) of metroid prime 3 with this product code on the bottom inside ring on the disc [ IFPI LL07 B07H0402 RVL - RM3E - 0A - 0 USA S0 M2S5 ], your Wii will crash while playing...These discs come from a defective product line, yet Nintendo refuses to replace the discs if they are out of warranty, so if you own it and its onlder then 90 days you're bascially fucked out of your money.

Wii-Nis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sahduk said:
what makes you so sure?

the nintendo tech rep who varified that my copy of MP3 did in fact come from a defective product line.....so i called nintendo again, lied and said i bought the game when it was released, got deployed to iraq and just got home....now nintendo is replacing my game free of charge.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wii-Nis said:
Sahduk said:
what makes you so sure?

the nintendo tech rep who varified that my copy of MP3 did in fact come from a defective product line.....so i called nintendo again, lied and said i bought the game when it was released, got deployed to iraq and just got home....now nintendo is replacing my game free of charge.

I'm surprised to hear that nintendo won't replace it anytime when there's a defective product line. That doesn't match EVERYTHING else i heard about nintendo's support.

kwf001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That would explain alot of issues I've been having with mp3. Random freezing and crashing... I uninstalled cioscorp and ran my backup thru gamma, and no issues until i finished the game, then it crashed again... I'm gonna call nintendo and bitch
biggrin.gif
thanks for the info!

kwf001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
robman62 said:
linkinworm said:
cioscorp decreases compatability with retail games anyway

Like what, all my retail games work perfectly.

Like my sims... also freezes when using cioscorp using the retail disk. After I uninstalled cioscorp, mysims seems to be running better, but I can't say fur sure until my gf plays it a bit more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it