Metroid Prime 3 Boss battles

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Bloodgod, Sep 6, 2007.

Sep 6, 2007
  1. Bloodgod
    OP

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    So I just got done beating the game (89%). During the last boss battle I thought to myself how disgustingly easy this boss is. I mean if you've played the previous Prime games you'd know how difficult they are. Hell final battle with Ridley in Prime One is harder than the majority of the bosses in three. Overall as a Metroid game this did not feel like one (IMO). This could be just elitist garbage coming from me but I had to say it.

Guess I am off to play Bio Shock now.

2. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    I guess they are appealing to the "casual" gamer lol.

3. Bloodgod
    OP

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    They really are. Back tracking has never been so easy. I never got lost even once.

4. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    I'm still looking forward to playing it but I've heard from lots of people that the bosses are too easy...it's a shame but I don't think it will spoil the game for me or anything.

Are you playing on normal? I reckon I'll play it on hard first time through [​IMG]

5. Bloodgod
    OP

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    Vet...after beating the game you get hyper mode.

6. finite

Member finite GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Getting lost is just bad game design imo it favors no one.

7. GameDragon

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    With the exception of the final boss, I thought the bosses were kinda difficult. All of them need pin-point accuracy while still focusing on dodging their attacks. But just like Bloodgod, I didn't get lost once. Its not for the casual gamer, but the difficulty was toned down significantly. I played on Veteran also my first time through.

Nonetheless, its still a good game. I plan on ending over on Hyper mode with 100%.

8. TaMs

Member TaMs Randomizer

Finland
    dunno i play at normal (once started random game with hardest one available and i got stuck and never tried again so that's why normal) and all bosses have been pretty easy yes. but sometimes i've little problems to find they're weaknesses or how to use it right [​IMG]

9. WK416

Member WK416 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The bosses seem alright to me. Their difficulty seem to be about on par with Metroid Prime 2, only with a lot more "HIT THIS CERTAIN POINT HERE AND NO WHERE ELSE" than any other Prime game due to the aiming system. Well, except for Hunters, that was just ridiculous...

I'm a little more concerned with how many glitches the game has. I glitched the first "epic" boss battle before I got a third of the health bar off. The rest of the battle was just shooting the face with pellets. [​IMG]