Metroid Dread has been leaked online a few days prior to official release

hero.jpg

If waiting four more days until October 8th is too much for you to handle, and you need your Metroid fix now, it might be of interest to know that Metroid Dread for Nintendo Switch has been dumped online. Both an XCI and NSP version of the game are floating about the internet, and it appears that Ryujinx Emulator can boot the game to some extent. According to the early leaked download, the game comes in at just a tick above 4GB. As always, it's important to remember that GBAtemp's ToS do NOT allow linking to warez or illegal content, so please be mindful!

MORSHU8KRTXON

Sussy baka
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Chad
Nintendrone and law-bootlicker spotted.
I can't fucking believe it. This is where humanity has gone too far. Just what the fuck. The monkeys must regret their existence. No, The first form of life on earth must regret existence. What kind of fuckness have you wrote? God, it's funny but also sad. I can't fucking believe it. This is so fucking stupid it makes The Emoji Movie look like it was written by a fucking. genius...

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pretty sure waiting four days isn't going to kill anyone, and if it's an actual decent title, why not just buy it instead, would seem worth the buy? I always feel like leaks just ruins the experience for others because we know damn well people spoil everything on the internet. Sure you could avoid places that may contain spoilers, but at the same time this is just a bad habit overall. Can't people just break old bad habits for once and just put some real appreciation in place instead?
Anyway, this news should serve as a strong warning to avoid spoilers until your copy of the game arrives.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can't fucking believe it. This is where humanity has gone too far. Just what the fuck. The monkeys must regret their existence. No, The first form of life on earth must regret existence. What kind of fuckness have you wrote? God, it's funny but also sad. I can't fucking believe it. This is so fucking stupid it makes The Emoji Movie look like it was written by a fucking. genius...
Look at what you've done, @DarkCoffe64 . You've broke this man. Nothing will ever be the same. And by that I mean: everything is still the same.

Little_Anonymous_Hacker

GBAtemp's Openly ABDL 1337 HAX0R
Trophies
Website
littleanonhax0r.zyrosite.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Little_Anonymous_Hacker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong