METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol. 1 Switch reportedly leaks ahead of Oct 24th release date

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would appear that MGS collection vol 1 has leaked 4 days early ahead of its release date. Back up copies have been spotted already floating around respected sites.

Screenshot_20231020_185025_Brave.jpg

MultiKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure has, all the updates are now available and I'm downloading them as I type this.... :-)
but it's the UK version base only, so MGS1 is the UK version which has minor differences, and the USA-exclusive "VR Missions" doesn't work. North American Pack is apparently DLC? and Japanese Language Pack is also DLC, so Integral doesn't work either.

CodyBegg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Anyone able to give me a hand actually getting the game to run, i have all game and update files, just a tad confused on what order to install them, for example NUT wont even see most of them

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Anyone able to give me a hand actually getting the game to run, i have all game and update files, just a tad confused on what order to install them, for example NUT wont even see most of them
Install the game with your favourite installer, (if using tinwoo set distrubution bit when installing ncsa' to checked). Install the updates. Make sure you are on fw 16.1.0 with the latest sigpatches. Before starting the game, turn airplane mode on or the game will tell you it needs a system update. All games are tested and working like this. It makes no difference on the install order but first install the game xci, then the released game nsp's, then the update nsp's. These are the files you should have:

6jEviUo.png

Reactions: zfreeman

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that the physical cartridge doesn't come with any of the actual games on it other than the NES/Famicom crap without downloads is disgusting. A product that has no right even existing as a physical release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?