Homebrew Meta-Folders or Flashcard-Style Menu App?

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I know the 3ds has a strict limit on how much software shows up in the Home Menu, and I'm a fan of stuff like Picross which has like ELEVEN INSTALLMENTS on 3ds, I wonder if there's a way to condense said bunch of installments into one app or location. I know that, unhacked, it's impossible to put a folder in a folder, but I wonder: is there a way to do so if hacked? If so, how? If not, is there an easy way to reach multiple games by installing a flashcard-style menu as a .cia?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We already have a few ways to bypass the title limit of the 3ds.

1. The simplest one is just to use two or more sd cards as required.

2. Use emunand on the sd card again if the card is big enough to do so. This will give you 300 titles on sysnand then another 300 titles on emunand.

3. You could use this if you have a big enough sd card https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-3dsbank-nintendo-3ds-folder-selector.516996/#post-8259091
Again this does the same as emunand and will give you another 300 titles.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It doesn't matter how many folders you have, it's a 300 title limit, not a 300 icon displayed on the main menu limit. You can use homebrew such as FBI to launch the titles that aren't showing up on the Home Menu though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too