DS style custom OS for 3DS?

ComicallyCartoony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to have a custom DS looking OS for the 3DS.
I have never owned a DS, but I really enjoy playing DS games on TwiLight menu++
I would like to have a custom OS menu thing. (Maybe change the settings app to have that DS style, and some other system apps.)
A couple ideas, have a "Digital Apps" button below the cartridge slot.
Keep miiverse and stuff on the top on the cartridge menu,
have a normal clock and a digital clock under it. In the settings maybe add something where you can change it to military time or normal digital time.
Have the last game played on the top screen under the clock area
Maybe have notifications??
Next to the clock, there will be a panel showing what folder you are in, if not in a folder, show alarms.
Im not sure if making a custom OS for the 3DS is possible, but if it is, please let me know how!
(And, im keeping the 3DS OS, there will be a button to return to the normal menu.)
This post is not a order, im just suggesting ideas if anyone wants to make their own.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do use custom themes, but I would like to have something like custom buttons n' things, again like a new OS. Ive tried seeing if it was possible, but i dont have any luck yet.
First of all, you can just use TWIlight menu for the closes experince.

A custom OS would be hellish to program from the begining. Your better off making a fork of Luma3DS and adding you features into it. So.... do it yourself or make a theme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...