DerShorty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Guys,

I think I have messed up my 3DS.
I softmodded the 3DS a couple of weeks ago with 3ds.guide - Now I wanted to play again, but it need to be updated.
So I did. After that all my Titel are gone, Homebrew as same as Retails. Only FBI V1.4.7 was left.
So I deleted only the Titels from the SD Card and start download my Games again.
Now I noticed Im running in EmuNAND instead of SysNAND. Both are on 11.4.0.

To make things clear I write down my boot Options:
Code:
No SD-Card ................. = Sys 11.4.0
With SD-Card ............... = Emu 11.4.0
With SD-Card holding (R) ... = EmuS 11.4.0

Now I have everything installed on Emu 11.4.0. (Homebrew, TikShop, Themly, etc) and cleaned the Sys 11.4.0 with the broken Shortcuts and restored the original Design.

PS: I deleted the HB Channel, FBI and Luma Updater from the Sys 11.4.0 cause I got them on Emu 11.4.0.

Everything is running right and I havent noticed any bugs or problems.

Will that a be problem for me in future as Im running on EmuNAND instead of SysNAND?
Everywhere anyone are only talking about SysNAND, so thats why Im a bit confused now.

Thank you!

Last edited by DerShorty,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey Guys,

I think I have messed up my 3DS.
I softmodded the 3DS a couple of weeks ago with 3ds.guide - Now I wanted to play again, but it need to be updated.
So I did. After that all my Titel are gone, Homebrew as same as Retails. Only FBI V1.4.7 was left.
So I deleted only the Titels from the SD Card and start download my Games again.
Now I noticed Im running in EmuNAND instead of SysNAND. Both are on 11.4.0.

To make things clear I write down my boot Options:
Code:
No SD-Card ................. = Sys 11.4.0
With SD-Card ............... = Emu 11.4.0
With SD-Card holding (R) ... = EmuS 11.4.0

Now I have everything installed on Emu 11.4.0. (Homebrew, TikShop, Themly, etc) and cleaned the Sys 11.4.0 with the broken Shortcuts and restored the original Design.

PS: I deleted the HB Channel, FBI and Luma Updater from the Sys 11.4.0 cause I got them on Emu 11.4.0.

Everything is running right and I havent noticed any bugs or problems.

Will that a be problem for me in future as Im running on EmuNAND instead of SysNAND?
Everywhere anyone are only talking about SysNAND, so thats why Im a bit confused now.

Thank you!
There's no problem using emuNAND, but it boots slower. You can easily move emuNAND to sysNAND by following https://3ds.guide/move-emunand

DerShorty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thats good to hear. :)
That it has a slower Speed isn't noticeable for me.

At first I would stay at EmuNAND and read a bit more about the NAND things.

Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn