Help with luma payload loader

Christ783dsluver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Central African Republic
So im trying streetpass 2 but i need gm9 when i try to Boot in to gm9 or luma payload Loader it wont work i even updated both gm9 and luma to the newest Version and i Deleted all other payloads . But everything else homebrew launcher FBI.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't access Luma3DS menu? Yet it boots to the home menu? That's not possible, if boot.firm is corrupt or missing it simply wouldn't to the home menu.
As for GodMode9, it shows nothing in the payload loader menu when holding start on boot?

Christ783dsluver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Central African Republic
You can't access Luma3DS menu? Yet it boots to the home menu? That's not possible, if boot.firm is corrupt or missing it simply wouldn't to the home menu.
As for GodMode9, it shows nothing in the payload loader menu when holding start on boot?
Nothing it just boots to home menu

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing it just boots to home menu
Same when holding select on boot?
I'd recommend checking the sd card with h2testw, as it could be faulty, specially if it's not being read at all by the system (another reason why it is so 'cause it wasn't formatted properly).. Nevertheless, start with h2testw, copy all the sd card's content somewhere safe on your pc, format the sd card and do the test with the "write & verify" setting.. it should tell you if it' s OK to use or not.
If it passes the test, format it again as Fat32 32kb clusters (64kb if it's a +64gb sd card), and copy back the Nintendo 3ds folder to it. You can just redownload GodMode9 and luma again, specially it failed the test.
As for which luma version you should use, if you're on the latest fw, use the latest Luma.

Christ783dsluver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Central African Republic
The thing ist when i delete boot.firm and boot.3dsx and luma folder and then i put all files fresh on and Restart the 3ds it goes to luma configurator and dass that it Booted from SD card via boot9strap but when i hold select after i press the power Button i just Boot to the home menu
Post automatically merged:

The thing ist when i delete boot.firm and boot.3dsx and luma folder and then i put all files fresh on and Restart the 3ds it goes to luma configurator and dass that it Booted from SD card via boot9strap but when i hold select after i press the power Button i just Boot to the home menu
Sorry for Bad writing Auto correction

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing ist when i delete boot.firm and boot.3dsx and luma folder
Why would you do that if it was working already?
and then i put all files fresh on and Restart the 3ds it goes to luma configurator
That's normal, you need to set it up the first time after that it should boot straight to the home menu. You should enable "show nand or user string" and confirm.
and dass that it Booted from SD card via boot9strap but when i hold select after i press the power Button i just Boot to the home menu
If it says "booted from sd" then luma is being read from your sd card fine, and the boot.firm file is not corrupt.
If you want to boot into the home menu, you don't have to press anything. Hold "select" on boot for luma. "Start" for other payloads like GodMode9, or others, if you have their files on your sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto