PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I hope you all have a happy christmas! May the merry mood spread throughout the day and into the next week
smile.gif

AngryCommunist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
While goodkupo may have poor sentence structure and appear incoherent at times, I don't think there is any need for you to use your first post to come in and attack him. It's quite an inauspicious debut on your part don't you think, and certainly not in keeping with the holiday spirit. It will be interesting to see where you go from here.Â
dry.gif
Actually, I joined specifically to flame the morons that seem to become attracted to piracy news websites, or sites like "@@! HAKRZ ONLINE !@@".

I guess, in essence, I believe that if you have no coherent thought structure, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Internet. For that reason, the Internet should be nuked from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Happy Holidays.
wink.gif

Kyuketsuki_M

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And a very Merry Christmas to you too Angry! I guess Santa brought you a REALLY big bag of coal today, huh?

I pity the people who cannot find happiness on this day, at least!

To the rest of you, Merry Christmas!
happy.gif

L

lastdual

Merry Christmass to all!

And here's to a new year full of great gba releases! *tips back a frothy mug of ale*

Good Night!

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
merry christmas to you all!!!!may your day be filled with happiness,love and herb!!!!
lets comemorate with family,then we will go to the night with friends and drink a lot and smoke everything that can be smoked lol....3:20 AM,going out to party!weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: LOL