Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan
While goodkupo may have poor sentence structure and appear incoherent at times, I don't think there is any need for you to use your first post to come in and attack him. It's quite an inauspicious debut on your part don't you think, and certainly not in keeping with the holiday spirit. It will be interesting to see where you go from here.Â
dry.gif
Actually, I joined specifically to flame the morons that seem to become attracted to piracy news websites, or sites like "@@! HAKRZ ONLINE !@@".

I guess, in essence, I believe that if you have no coherent thought structure, you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the Internet. For that reason, the Internet should be nuked from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Happy Holidays.
wink.gif
While goodkupo doesn't know good english, he still rocks. And if you need someone to flame you can flame WolfPackProductions. They sub Rockman.Exe, and that along is worth flaming them for.

OldKupo

Bye.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Afghanistan

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Merry Christmas and stuff!
happy.gif
I got a CD player, MP3 Player, GBA SP, Initial D V. 2, Digital Pen Camera, Pirates of the Caribbean Special Ed. DVD set, thirty dollas, and more. ^-^ AND an 80 gig HD, and a CD/DVD-R burner.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.