Gaming Mercenaries 3D video (menu & online play)

beenii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
since resident evil: the mercenaries 3D is out in Japan (such lucky one) the first videos of the game surface on the web. the first one i found is (unfortunatly for me) in spanish and schows a good portion of the menus and online gameplay. yes, this is a day one buy for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mRfltwSi14

edit: one thing i would really like to know. as seen in this video in order to shoot he uses a first person view. i, myself would prefer the old third person, over the shoulder point of view, and remember reading it would be optional. anyhow, i cant find any confirmation regarding that rumor . can anyone perhaps clarify this for me?

Zantheo

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
8:13
"No Kitty, this is my Mercenaries!!"

Looks pretty good. I might buy it when it hit the shelves... Lucky Japan.
dry.gif

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably the best looking 3DS game released to date. Still nowhere near the quality of RE:Revelations cutscenes, though.

I'm a little doubtful when it comes to the third person perspective. The main character model might be sticking out of the screen (in 3D mode) and confusing your eyes...

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Watching this video make me realize that I'd rather have a port of RE4 than this. I'm going to buy it because of the graphics, and because it's Resident Evil, but it looks very boring. As a gamer, I'm not really into multiplayer or online, so I'm really looking forward to Revelations. I do hope this game turns out good though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up