somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anything on a DSTWO version as a plugin? I'll poke around the DSTWO System files.

Does anyone know what file the DSTWO uses as a loader? Or is there an external loader in the SDK

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Supercard version just shows a MicroSD card with a smiley and it says loading.
//edit Just in case, I also tried DLDI patching it but the result is the same.

Ruffy94

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Skyline969 said:
Ruffy94 said:
Great homebrew, thanks!
bow.gif

But I'm having a issue: how I load ROMs without the autoboot (renaming akmenu4.nds to something else)? When I load a rom, it boots to the AKAIO menu.
unsure.gif

Thanks!
Try using the copy of MENUdo for the AceKard from my website. Link's in my signature.

A Gay Little Catboy said:
QUOTE(Ruffy94 @ Jan 22 2011, 03:14 PM)
Great homebrew, thanks!
bow.gif

But I'm having a issue: how I load ROMs without the autoboot (renaming akmenu4.nds to something else)? When I load a rom, it boots to the AKAIO menu.
unsure.gif

Thanks!
Download the latest version, Here
It uses the latest AKAIO
Thanks! I will try that!
biggrin.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thakadesign said:
is there any way I can load games by wood or Waio or if there is any plugin?
for wood

Rockstar said:
QUOTE(Darkmystery @ Jan 22 2011, 08:20 AM) Is there any news about the compatibility with Wood?
We need autoboot function to load roms.
I PM'd YWG and he said the feature is planned

Multiskin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Irock23 said:
This may have been answered already, but I don't feel like going through 20 pages, but how do you use cheats with the games with MENUdo?

i also need to know, they said something about using the firmware cheats... but i dont get it.... do we need to use the ysmenu/wood cheats? the r4/acekard/etc.. firmware cheats? everything i get when i press the browse cheats button is just angry!!!

btw i have colors! and dsorganize in my ds, the are show in the mpad but when i click... nothing happens, but if i go to applications and click them they work
unsure.gif

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
45gc said:
emmm....forgive my ignorance and naiiveness but......i do recall something about menudo supporting rom loading natively for a designated cart...... i'm just wondering is this true or not.....
It was true at one point, then it was changed to just use external means such as YSMenu and AKAIO
Damn.....I was hoping that it was still going to be implemented
frown.gif
....Then shouldn't the half-implemented features like cheats,play with/without wifi been removed then.....

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multiskin said:
Irock23 said:
This may have been answered already, but I don't feel like going through 20 pages, but how do you use cheats with the games with MENUdo?

i also need to know, they said something about using the firmware cheats... but i dont get it.... do we need to use the ysmenu/wood cheats? the r4/acekard/etc.. firmware cheats? everything i get when i press the browse cheats button is just angry!!!

btw i have colors! and dsorganize in my ds, the are show in the mpad but when i click... nothing happens, but if i go to applications and click them they work
unsure.gif
Might have something to do with the files _DS_MENU.DAT and TTMENU.DAT left out of Skyline's versions. I don't know the purpose of those files, but they were in the original release and were altered in the 0.1a fix SoulAnger released.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How do I go about making themes for this? Has there been a program made yet to help create themes?
I believe you can do it on the DS itself from within MenuDO. I accessed theme editing stuff yesterday, but can't remember how...I'll try and find it again.

EDIT: Enter Shrink Mode and tap the arrow pointing right, then select the third icon (just above the arrow not pointing left). This lets you edit the current theme.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TehSkull said:
basher11 said:
TTMENU.DAT -> YSMenu users.
dont think it's useful for ackeard users?
I've only ever owned an acekard so I have no idea what they're for. @__@

Yeah, they're not useful for the AceKard.

QUOTE(A Gay Little Catboy @ Jan 22 2011, 04:58 PM)
How do I go about making themes for this? Has there been a program made yet to help create themes?
I believe there was. Might want to hit us up on the irc (gamenow.asia on GBAtemp as you know) and ask around.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Skyline969 said:
I believe there was. Might want to hit us up on the irc (gamenow.asia on GBAtemp as you know) and ask around.
I might check that out. I am not that big a fan of IRC myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1