• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Mental children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record I didn't like when Rep. Joe Wilson said, "You lie!" to Obama, and I don't like that Marjorie Taylor Greene person, at all. And my distaste for them begins not with their political / ideological views, but to their utter lack of professionalism, respect, and proper decorum befitting the office they hold. They are inappropriate in demeanor for members of the US Congress. Not that this is anything new or unusual these days ...

Just watch these a-holes fail to behave even like civilized everyday adults, let alone members of Congress, over and over and over ...

It doesn't matter whether they agree with the outcome of the vote to censure Schiff. The House voted to censure him, and they are all members of the House. They should sit and behave themselves while the matter is read into the record.

And don't even get me started on that medically/cognitively incapacitated weirdo from Pennsylvania coming to work as a US Senator in basketball shorts, sneakers, and a hoodie, and having to duck his head into the Senate chamber from a side door and yell his vote because he's not allowed in there dressed like that.

It's incredible how quickly the prophecy of "Idiocracy" is coming true.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh cry me a fucking river already.

How about the Trump Derangement Syndrome republicans do something productive other than continue to throw a tantrum over someone who lost an election 3 years ago

If you're speaking of members of Congress doing so in tantrum fashion, as you say, in a manner which disrupts the proceedings of their Congressional House, then I agree.

But you really should try harder than throwing out some whataboutism.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adam Schiff should be fired along with the rest of the group responsible for the fake Russia collusion claims. Trump didn't do anything wrong.

Well, he didn't do that, anyway. Mueller, Horowitz, and Durham investigations should cumulatively be enough to settle that.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for people to find out what Schiff did at the Standard Hotel. The reeeee's will be plentiful for sure.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adam Schiff should be fired along with the rest of the group responsible for the fake Russia collusion claims. Trump didn't do anything wrong.
Again this was a straw man you MAGAs created and ended up believing. The probe was for obstruction of justice, and the assets seized were 7x the amount of the investigation. It was a net gain for tax payers and people were brought to justice for their crimes.

I know I told you this before but again, cognitive dissonance, and MAGAs aren't known for being particularly intelligent
Post automatically merged:

FOX News says ...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/adam-schiff-censured-house-false-allegations-trump-russia-collusion

Adam Schiff censured by House for 'false' allegations on Trump-Russia collusion
A fox news article and you expect to be taken seriously 🤣🤣🤣

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again this was a straw man you MAGAs created and ended up believing. The probe was for obstruction of justice, and the assets seized were 7x the amount of the investigation. It was a net gain for tax payers and people were brought to justice for their crimes.

I know I told you this before but again, cognitive dissonance, and MAGAs aren't known for being particularly intelligent
Maybe you weren't old enough to remember, but Schiff repeated the lie that proves Trump colluded with Russia, or you're just a stupid hack fascist. Take your pick.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/adam-s...dence-now-of-collusion-in-trump-russia-probe/

Do you even know how to use the internet or is humiliation part of the kink with you leftists?

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
Maybe you weren't old enough to remember, but Schiff repeated the lie that proves Trump colluded with Russia, or you're just a stupid hack fascist. Take your pick.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/adam-s...dence-now-of-collusion-in-trump-russia-probe/

Do you even know how to use the internet or is humiliation part of the kink with you leftists?

Thanks for having my back. Schiff was knee deep in the fake Russian collusion impeachment attempt. Remember, this was the one before the Ukraine attempt. After Ukraine there was also another attempt related to the riot, but they all have fallen flat on the floor because Trump is innocent of what the left is accusing him of doing. I can't wait to vote for him again. Prices really need to go back down.

• Haha
Reactions: TraderPatTX and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Thanks for having my back. Schiff was knee deep in the fake Russian collusion impeachment attempt. Remember, this was the one before the Ukraine attempt. After Ukraine there was also another attempt related to the riot, but they all have fallen flat on the floor because Trump is innocent of what the left is accusing him of doing. I can't wait to vote for him again. Prices really need to go back down.
Hey bozos, you're forgetting the part where it was definitively proven the Trump campaign colluded with Russian individuals and/or groups to boost him during the 2016 campaign. In a Senate Intelligence report that had Republicans on the committee, nonetheless.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Why did nothing happen in response to these findings? Because Republicans never hold themselves accountable, that's why. They're wholly corrupt and proud of it.

Reactions: pustal

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro how are we still denying this?

this whole thing is happening because john durham got caught lying to fucking congress:

https://news.yahoo.com/legal-experts-john-durham-made-145839097.html
In a subsequent interaction, Rep. Tom McClintock, R-Calif, noted that the "central charge in the Russia collusion hoax was that Trump campaign operatives were in contact with Russian intelligence sources."

Durham's response that "there was no such evidence" was also false.

While chairing Trump's campaign in 2016, Manafort was regularly in contact with a former employee of his in Ukraine who several U.S. government officials — including Mueller — had identified as a Russian agent: Konstantin Kilimnik. Mueller had even indicted him in 2018 on obstruction of justice charges.
anyone with half a brain can see that the FBI was hindered in their investigation AND THEY STILL FOUND EVIDENCE.

they censured adam schiff for participating in a standard investigation

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh cry me a fucking river already.

How about the Trump Derangement Syndrome republicans do something productive other than continue to throw a tantrum over someone who lost an election 3 years ago
But don't you know that Dems rigged the election with the power of both extremely weak and yet super powerful Liberal Leftist Communist Fascist ANTIFA BLM LGBT anti-White Leftists? Trump told me, so I know it's true!

Reactions: KingVamp

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need stable geniuses, like the Jewish space laser lady.

Named her in the OP. I'd run her out of town on a rail. This thread's original theme was my disgust with childish, boorish, unprofessional behavior by members of Congress while their respective House is in session. That's an important distinction for me, because they are politicians after all and sometime need to relate to their constituency a la Maxine Waters telling her audience to "get in the faces" of conservatives and so forth. Hey, free speech and all, they're citizens too. But when the Congress is in session, it is legally equivalent to a courtroom. It is a matter of legal record. Their work while their House is in session is subject to rules of decorum and procedure. And neither party has a perfect record where this standard of behavior is concerned, but this embarassing en masse show of trying to shout down the Speaker after the vote's already been held, and also the Democrats' 2-day sit-in pout session a few years ago over not being able to force gun control bills through, exemplify the extreme. So far.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EgTQmjSXkAAK3qP.jpg

We need stable geniuses, like the Jewish space laser lady.
Her, 3 time GED taker, 36 year old grand mother Boebert and pedophile Matt Gaetz are the face of the modern gop

Last edited by supermist,

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Named her in the OP. I'd run her out of town on a rail. This thread's original theme was my disgust with childish, boorish, unprofessional behavior by members of Congress while their respective House is in session. That's an important distinction for me, because they are politicians after all and sometime need to relate to their constituency a la Maxine Waters telling her audience to "get in the faces" of conservatives and so forth. Hey, free speech and all, they're citizens too. But when the Congress is in session, it is legally equivalent to a courtroom. It is a matter of legal record. Their work while their House is in session is subject to rules of decorum and procedure. And neither party has a perfect record where this standard of behavior is concerned, but this embarassing en masse show of trying to shout down the Speaker after the vote's already been held, and also the Democrats' 2-day sit-in pout session a few years ago over not being able to force gun control bills through, exemplify the extreme. So far.
I forgot he mentioned MTG. Reminds me how they couldn't even pick a house speaker, until after 14 rounds.

Quite frankly, I rather have someone in a hoodie who actually care about people than all these people in suits, that don't.

Reactions: The Catboy

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey bozos, you're forgetting the part where it was definitively proven the Trump campaign colluded with Russian individuals and/or groups to boost him during the 2016 campaign. In a Senate Intelligence report that had Republicans on the committee, nonetheless.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Why did nothing happen in response to these findings? Because Republicans never hold themselves accountable, that's why. They're wholly corrupt and proud of it.
The real question is, why didn't Mueller hold Trump accountable? Why isn't Merrick Garland holding Trump accountable for colluding with the Russians? Why isn't Trump being held accountable for tax evasion? The Dems have been screaming tax fraud for 7 years and once they got his taxes, that story completely disappeared.

Let me know when Hunter's white privilege runs out.

https://news.yahoo.com/kodak-blacks-lawyer-slams-hunter-234335535.html

You should get the word accountability out of that whore mouth of yours. Whistleblowers are coming forward proving that the Biden junta has been interfering in Weiss's investigation. No wonder he was never made a special counsel. That would have made him harder to control. But it's all about accountability, right? GTFOH :rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...